Queen's Park -vs- Stenhousemuir - That's a Spicy Meatball!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time we played Queen's Park was in May 2009 in the play-off semi-final; we won and we relegated them.

Was that the game when a QP player put the ball out for an injured Stenny player and from the resulting throw in Stenny took the ball, charged up the field and scored a goal?

Was that the game when a QP player put the ball out for an injured Stenny player and from the resulting throw in Stenny took the ball, charged up the field and scored a goal?

Not sure, I didn't make the first leg for some reason.

I did make the other three matches on our run to promotion and saw us score zero goals. What a team.

That game was in 2001 wasn't it? Same game Dennis Connaghan got sent off

That game was in 2001 wasn't it? Same game Dennis Connaghan got sent off

Aye he made a brilliant last man tackle early in the game but ref Colin Hardie ( fuckin hell, he was brutal) gave a penalty and red carded him. That put him out of our last 2 games and we went down on goal difference despite winning at QOS on the last day

Scott Miller scored the "controversial" second. A spot of handbags ensued after that between a few players.

Aye he made a brilliant last man tackle early in the game but ref Colin Hardie ( fuckin hell, he was brutal) gave a penalty and red carded him. That put him out of our last 2 games and we went down on goal difference despite winning at QOS on the last day

Scott Miller scored the "controversial" second. A spot of handbags ensued after that between a few players.

Colin Hardie. There's a name I haven't heard in years. The most dreadful referee.

Archived