Queen's Park -vs- Stenhousemuir - That's a Spicy Meatball!

Hoping to make it along to this tomorrow night. This might seem like a stupid question but I'll likely be 5-10 minutes late in getting there, will there still be someone on the turnstiles at that point?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound like a shit-eating lower-league footballer on Twitter but I'm buzzing for this game. Really looking forward to it. Don't think I've been this excited for a game all season. I absolutely love going to Hampden for QP games. Off work tomorrow too, I really don't think I could be happier.

How ye meant ti get a pre-match row wi the IBF when wan eh yer top boiz is meeting them for a can eh cola in the social club.

Sugar free Irn Bru if you don't mind or it's all gonna kick off

Jamie McCormack is still playing football? Honestly one of the worst players I've seen at Morton in ages, surprised he found a club never mind scoring.

He's now got 2 in 2 games ... ARMAGEDDON LOOMS

Ross MacMillan signing for the binos after the playoffs regardless if they stay up or not. Should be good enough for league two?

Ross MCMILLAN should do well at Stirling and be a key player for you. A very good defender however is ridiculously prone to a stupid red card. Guarantee he'll have at least 3 sendings off next season.

McMullan of stenny is a cracking wee player, that's twice I've seen him this season and has stood out . Has bigger clubs been sniffing about for him ?

He is still only on loan from Celtic so guessing middle of the road Championship Clubs would be looking to take him for a year long loan come the summer. I know we're trying to get him back next season - if we get relegated I reckon we've no chance but if we stay in the division I think we may be able to keep him as he has enjoyed it and stays local too!

Archived