Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But but but she tweeted something 5 years ago so that makes her a shite MP even though she hasn't even started her new job yet.

Sack her now I say.

Has anyone actually criticised her over those tweets?

All I've seen from the media is a funny independent article saying they loved the "NSFW" tweets

Has anyone actually criticised her over those tweets?

All I've seen from the media is a funny independent article saying they loved the "NSFW" tweets

The media have taken to her, she has wound up the Unionists quite a bit though, which is surprising considering she can't stand the Thellick. Much like the majority of Unionists!

Vanguard Bears were quite down on her on Twitter.

Bit strange grown men hunting down posts made by a 15 year old girl (at the time)?

Vanguard Bears were quite down on her on Twitter.

Bit strange grown men hunting down posts made by a 15 year old girl (at the time)?

Thought they would have taken her to heart, her hating ra shellik and all that

Maybe we should save the plaudits and back slaps for when she achieves something in her new role. A dead hamster could have got elected for the SNP this time. It's how she operates from now that will be interesting and perhaps worthy of praise.

^^^ Seething

Reporter . David Cameron said he felt westminster was a bit like his school.

Mhairi. I think my school was a bit different than his.

This gal is going to go far.

A Paisley Jag is just about the perfect breed :wub: .

I wonder what school she went to. After a quick google search it says she was brought up in the East end, chances are she is a Paisley Grammar girl. If so good luck to anyone who takes her on ^_^ .

I wish we'd elected more middle class, middle aged white men. We just don't see enough of that demographic.

Nice one. Classism, ageism, racism and sexism in one sentence :1eye

Archived