Where do you shop?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girlfriend gets monthly shop from Asda and when I'm not in the Scotmid I get most of my stuff from Tesco, Booker (bulk meat/eggs/coffee) and Lidl (good for smoked salmon).

The monthly/weekly shop has to be the most depressing thing ever - jaded couples, whose kids have flown the nest long ago, standing at check-outs, unable to hide the fact that they can no longer stomach the sight of each other.

The monthly/weekly shop has to be the most depressing thing ever - jaded couples, whose kids have flown the nest long ago, standing at check-outs, unable to hide the fact that they can no longer stomach the sight of each other.

I hate it myself that's why she gets it delivered although I'd imagine the online side of things to be pretty shite as well.

Mainly Sainsbury's, because its closest to where I live. Though they are usually metro size shops. For a big shop I prefer Morrison's and Asda. Also Lidl Though usually to lazy to walk there. Absolutely hate Tesco!

Lidl normally because I lie right in the middle of the Venn diagram of "skint students" and "sub human scumbags"

When I have a real job it will be sainsburys for day to day stuff, morrisons for the meat counter and asda for pizzas

Used to shop in Sainsbury's but now going to Lidl or Aldi more often that not. Do some shopping in tesco for stuff that's on deal (beer, vodka, diet coke).

Failing that Fortnum & Mason

Archived