Where do you shop?

Lidl once a week for the guts of the weeks shopping and top it up during the week from our local shop. There's a large tesco here but I loath it with a passion. f**k tesco

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do the shopping actually, but we go everywhere. Tesco is closest, but it just depends what whoever is doing it has on. It's usually a Friday, so it changes, from the aforementioned Tesco, to Sainsburys, Morrisons or M&S. There's not an Asda close by, same with Waitrose. We also get the same things from Lidl every few weeks as well, again not an Aldi anywhere near.

Main shop at Asda but get deals from M&S or wherever. Aldi, CO-OP.

Would buy all food stuff from M&S if I could afford it tbh. Sure you get better tasting stuff occasionally from Asda or Aldi but it's pretty rare. Even simple things like chicken drumsticks are ten times better at Marks. The meal deals are great value tbh.

On the occasions I shop I go to either Walmart or Jewel as they're the closest to me. Sometimes go to the butcher's if I want a treat.

Mostly now though my oldest step-daughter does the shopping and cooking, now her and the wee one are living here :thumsup2:thumsup2

Used to shop in Tesco but stopped going as I felt it was just too dear. Big shops done at Morrisons each week with the odd little thing picked up from a tesco extra thats closer.

Cant stand to shop in Asda at all for some reason.

Mostly forage for nuts and berries in Templeton Woods then shoot a rabbit/squirrel and roast it on a home made fire pit.

Or Tesco round the corner.

Does that not block one of the aisles?

Given the reputation of the location above, I reckon the PnB masses will decide what more likely happens.......... :P

Added to his confession about hanging around Tentsmuir photographing copulation a more appropriate username would be Doggadogga.

Used to shop in Tesco but stopped going as I felt it was just too dear. Big shops done at Morrisons each week with the odd little thing picked up from a tesco extra thats closer.

Cant stand to shop in Asda at all for some reason.

^^^^^photo behind the counter at customer services.

Archived