Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Hillsborough was 20 nearly thirty years ago, anyone that STILL gives a shit over the sun's interpretation of it is the epitome of living in the past.

Sturgeon 100% deserves no criticism over this.

Spot on :thumsup2

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's being a politician.

She holds up the sun, we all boo and throw rotten fruit at her.

She refuses, the Sun actively campaigns against her.

Every single leader is exactly the same. I'm sure Kez and Ruth would appear in 'Dear Deirdre' if they thought it would help them.

She refuses, the Sun actively campaigns against her.

:lol:

Well, that's just laughable nonsense isn't it? Dear, oh dear.

I'm not sure why she's done this. Could only really backfire and gain her nothing.

That said, its not really a big deal either way. SNP voters aren't going to care much and I don't think they are too reliant on the Scouse vote.

Its not really news anyway. The SNP have been cosy with Rupert for years.

The most interesting part of this was the number of idiots who leapt to that ridiculous Dandy conspiracy :lol:

It shows the lengths 'supporters' (not voters) will go to, to deny stupidity or scumbaggery from Sturgeon or the SNP has happened.

Quite fascinating really.

The most interesting part of this was the number of idiots who leapt to that ridiculous Dandy conspiracy :lol:

It shows the lengths 'supporters' (not voters) will go to, to deny stupidity or scumbaggery from Sturgeon or the SNP has happened.

Quite fascinating really.

I'd actually be more upset with the holding of the Dandy comic; considering it's seething Britnat roots

Hillsborough was 20 nearly thirty years ago, anyone that STILL gives a shit over the sun's interpretation of it is the epitome of living in the past.

Sturgeon 100% deserves no criticism over this.

I'm a SNP member and I rate Sturgeon highly but she's not above making mistakes. This was one, albeit minor as nobody outside the twittersphere cares.

She obviously has a long while left in the role but I do personally think Salmond was better.

I'm a SNP member and I rate Sturgeon highly but she's not above making mistakes. This was one, albeit minor as nobody outside the twittersphere cares.

She obviously has a long while left in the role but I do personally think Salmond was better.

Wow, what a bizarre amount of fail for a two paragraph post.

This wasn't a mistake. When a major media source endorses you, you celebrate it. Hillsborough was forever and a day ago and it not a major issue in Scotland.

Sturgeon lead the SNP to a higher share of the vote in her first election that Salmond ever managed and will make it 2/2 at the end of this week so that kinda poo-poo's your second point.

:lol:

Well, that's just laughable nonsense isn't it? Dear, oh dear.

I'm not sure why she's done this. Could only really backfire and gain her nothing.

That said, its not really a big deal either way. SNP voters aren't going to care much and I don't think they are too reliant on the Scouse vote.

Its not really news anyway. The SNP have been cosy with Rupert for years.

You think that Rupert would just go 'she's snubbed me, you know what? I will let this one go as I'm a fan of Scottish independence'.

He would store it away and when the moment was right.....

She's playing the long game. We will need at least some of the dead tree press on our side at the next referendum, you may as well have the Sun as nobody else will be on our side, certainly not the rest of the press or the BBC.

Some of the left wing of the party may give their second vote to Greens or RISE, but I'm sure this will have been calculated in and she reckons she can take the hit.

Activate does not get things wrong, I would love to know what the bean counters know up at HQ....

It's funny how outraged the britnats get by everything the snp do they have eggs for breakfast they're chicken murderers it's comical

What "britnats" are seething about this? Absolutely no one cares outside of Liverpool and I doubt the SNP are standing a candidate there.

What "britnats" are seething about this? Absolutely no one cares outside of Liverpool and I doubt the SNP are standing a candidate there.

Tell you what - I'll give you a one-way ticket to Liverpool and you repeat that assertion.

That all being said I don"t believe that it will lose Sturgeon - at best it is just thoughtless at worse crass.

Tell you what - I'll give you a one-way ticket to Liverpool and you repeat that assertion.

That all being said I don"t believe that it will lose Sturgeon - at best it is just thoughtless at worse crass.

This was NOTHING to do with Hillsborough.

She's playing the long game. We will need at least some of the dead tree press on our side at the next referendum, you may as well have the Sun as nobody else will be on our side, certainly not the rest of the press or the BBC.

Some of the left wing of the party may give their second vote to Greens or RISE, but I'm sure this will have been calculated in and she reckons she can take the hit.

Activate does not get things wrong, I would love to know what the bean counters know up at HQ....

Apparently we are contacting (not knocking door and no answer) over 9000 people per week. As you say Activate doesn't get it wrong, we have a bigger information base than any pollster.

I believe the campaign aim of a majority on constituencies is on track and where there might be the odd surprise we expect to be able to pick up a list seat so there will be no damage to overall seats.

He is right though.

Outside Liverpool very few people care about this now and it probably has minimal effect on sales of the Sun as a result.

Rather than accept he has a reasonable point are you actually seriously suggesting he can't hold a viewpoint based on this fact unless he is prepared to jump on a bus to Merseyside and say that to the families affected by the tragedy?

Is this really the limit of your ability to debate with people? Is there anyone on here older than 13 years of age?

What's happened to you man? You sound like an old grandad.

Wow, what a bizarre amount of fail for a two paragraph post.

This wasn't a mistake. When a major media source endorses you, you celebrate it. Hillsborough was forever and a day ago and it not a major issue in Scotland.

Sturgeon lead the SNP to a higher share of the vote in her first election that Salmond ever managed and will make it 2/2 at the end of this week so that kinda poo-poo's your second point.

I was only giving my personal preference, you absolute rocket.

Archived