Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISIS on one country, ISIL is another, but they overlap (Iraq is disputed between the two)

That's why the refugees are fleeing, because ISIL is attacking to weaken ISIS in Syria.

proper lolled at this one. I for one am enjoying these posts, do another one.

Oh my God this is comedy gold trolling. :lol:

Unless you mean it when you spout this guff.

In which case this is embarassing stuff.

In a years time some poor b*****d is going to risk their business by employing you.

There's a sobering thought.

On the positive side, MI5 and GCHQ (who routinely hire swathes of mathematicians) won't touch you once they uncover your posting record.

What? Are you actually denying that ISIS and ISIL mean two different things?

Here's a bit of anecdotal evidence of defcon fucked Labour - still my favourite quote from the GE campaign - with the Dunfermline North election on Thursday in mind.

Hoose round the next street which proudly had NO posters in the indyref and labour ones in May now has an SNP one in the window. I was utterly shocked and the missus chipped in with "so, not a w**k anymore then?" Certain it's the same folk too.

Cue cool story bro etc etc

Apparently the Tories have taken over second place to labour 16/14% in a poll out.

Yes I know it's a very small sample and it's probably wrong, but still.... Lol!

Tbh does anyone really want tories as the second party in Scotland? I know it would be a massive girfuy to labour but part of the independence debate was if we get independence we can get rid of the tories for good in Scotland.

Tbh does anyone really want tories as the second party in Scotland? I know it would be a massive girfuy to labour but part of the independence debate was if we get independence we can get rid of the tories for good in Scotland.

There will always be folk in Scotland who will vote Tory. Always. The positive thing is that in an independent Scotland they would have no influence at all over policy.

There will always be folk in Scotland who will vote Tory. Always. The positive thing is that in an independent Scotland they would have no influence at all over policy.

They've got their wee strongholds in affluent rural parts of the country and some of the richer suburbs of the big cities, and I don't see that changing - it's not like they've seen a huge spike in popularity. All that's happened is that their entrenched vote has remained more or less stable while the freefall of Labour's continues.

Even if they're in second place, it doesn't mean a lot considering how distant a second place it is.

So your ill-educated guff is all about the shits and giggles is it?

Riiiiiight........

Tbf it looks like he started serious then realised how stupid the stuff he was saying was, so then he decided to play it up a bit then claim it was all a troll.

It started with me wanting to see bombings in Syria and "air strikes against ISIS" then I went on the wind up claiming ISIS was an actual place and spiralled from there

Does this mean my half board fortnight in ISIS booked online might be suspect ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived