Britain is too tolerant according to Cameron

Jambomo

If we can avoid an Islamist terror attack like Hebdo or another 7/7 then I'm prepared to abridge some freedom. We live in dangerous times with lots of crazy people prepared to commit atrocities in the name of fucked up religion. This threat has to be countered. Separately, the HR act needs urgent reformation, something that is obvious to all but the idiot and irresponsible progressive liberal left. Like everything, welfare reform included, once it is reformed they won't change it back which speaks volumes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why hasn't any politician of any note asked publically why extremists exist and hate the West?

Let's stop burying the last thousand years and stop pretending we are some force for good world police.

Look at the fucking mess of the Middle East and North Africa. Democracy, British values. No thanks.

Why hasn't any politician of any note asked publically why extremists exist and hate the West?

Let's stop burying the last thousand years and stop pretending we are some force for good world police.

Look at the fucking mess of the Middle East and North Africa. Democracy, British values. No thanks.

Good post. People in the UK and America don't realise we are the world's bad guys and have been for hundreds of years.

The UK has invaded 95% of the world to steal its wealth, subjugating the local populace to do so.

We have murdered millions and millions and millions of people and supported the most brutal, dictatorial regimes imaginable if it suited our aims.

The only reasonable position for people to take in most parts of the world is to be enormously anit-British/West. We had done some horrendous things motivated out of pure greed and racism.

Who defines 'extremist views'? A right-wing, middle aged, millionaire, white, heterosexual sociopath? What if I find their views extreme?

If its legal its not extremist, and what is 'targeting'? Putting something on TV?

Why bring Salmond in to this!?

This sort of stuff is pretty much standard for most politicians and a large number of the general public if youre being honest about it. Look at the petitions to imprison Katie Hopkins, the death threats thrown at daft wee laddies tweeting about current events, the delight taken in hounding people out of their jobs for unacceptable opinions.

David Cameron is just reflecting the electorate.

British values;

- Xenophobia

- Homophobia

- Sexism

- Bigotry

- Ageism

- Victimisation

- Greed

- Arrogance

- Cowardice

- Bullying

- Lying

- Condone slavery

Aye, let's hope no one undermines those..

The biggest load of shite I've ever seen posted on here, and there's some amount of it!

Your ordinary Joe Bloggs in the street, is kind, fair, hard working and doesn't really give a shite about politics. Pays his way (if he's able too), looks after his family and friends, has a good laugh and maybe a wee pint along the way! He will always chip in for those who have f*ck all !!

That's your average Brit for me.

Good post. People in the UK and America don't realise we are the world's bad guys and have been for hundreds of years.

The UK has invaded 95% of the world to steal its wealth, subjugating the local populace to do so.

We have murdered millions and millions and millions of people and supported the most brutal, dictatorial regimes imaginable if it suited our aims.

The only reasonable position for people to take in most parts of the world is to be enormously anit-British/West. We had done some horrendous things motivated out of pure greed and racism.

For fux sake Fuzzy, you're off on one again, yep why not challenge the Americans on the destruction of indigenous Red Indian tribes, the Aussies and the homeless and hopeless Aborigines, the Incas and the Spanish Conquistadors, Genghis Khan and his violent domination of the Chinese, how far do you want to go back? that's before we get to Stalin and Hitler?

Being British is something that you hate so much?

Enjoy your posts mostly mate, but sometimes you are f*ckin mental !!

The biggest load of shite I've ever seen posted on here, and there's some amount of it!

Your ordinary Joe Bloggs in the street, is kind, fair, hard working and doesn't really give a shite about politics. Pays his way (if he's able too), looks after his family and friends, has a good laugh and maybe a wee pint along the way! He will always chip in for those who have f*ck all !!

Have you ever met a member of the public?

The average Brit cares more about X-Factor than voting. That's why we lost Unions, human rights etc.

Pretty sad that people are so selfish.

For fux sake Fuzzy, you're off on one again, yep why not challenge the Americans on the destruction of indigenous Red Indian tribes, the Aussies and the homeless and hopeless Aborigines, the Incas and the Spanish Conquistadors, Genghis Khan and his violent domination of the Chinese, how far do you want to go back? that's before we get to Stalin and Hitler?

Being British is something that you hate so much?

Enjoy your posts mostly mate, but sometimes you are f*ckin mental !!

You're a typical Britnat who refuses to accept the UK's disgusting, vile history. We deliberately starved 29 million people to death in India, we have killed way more than Stalin or the Nazis. Yet Britnats like you refuse to come to terms with it and accept we have been a vile, nasty bully and thief for almost all of our history.

Scary as f**k. This sort of intrusion into people's lives, firstly, on a personal and privacy level are wholly unacceptable. "Should not leave people to live their lives as long as they obey the law". Isn't that what the law is for? What counts as extremism? I would count David Cameron's views as extreme just as he would mine I'm sure. Does this mean I am going to get snooped on and permanently watched in case I step out of line? Also to try and exterminate anyone's views that isn't compatible with the government completely goes against any sort of notion that we live in a democracy.

These next 5 years are going to be fun.

You're a typical Britnat who refuses to accept the UK's disgusting, vile history. We deliberately starved 29 million people to death in India, we have killed way more than Stalin or the Nazis. Yet Britnats like you refuse to come to terms with it and accept we have been a vile, nasty bully and thief for almost all of our history.

Thats your take Fuzz, fair enough, there's millions around the world that would disagree with you. Open, tolerant and fair, a country that welcomes the industrious, bright innovative thinkers in equal measures to those who are desperate, homeless and in need of hope, this is our Britain, it always has been. The mistakes of the past are not yours or my responsibility, this is a f*ckin great collective of nations and always will be.

Thats your take Fuzz, fair enough, there's millions around the world that would disagree with you. Open, tolerant and fair, a country that welcomes the industrious, bright innovative thinkers in equal measures to those who are desperate, homeless and in need of hope, this is our Britain, it always has been. The mistakes of the past are not yours or my responsibility, this is a f*ckin great collective of nations and always will be.

Its not my take, its a simple fact we killed tens of millions of people to steal their wealth. Being a raging Britnat you refuse to accept that, being a normal person I do.

And every time you say something about the UK you just describe things that all countries do, as if we're special. We're scum in international affairs, bullies, thieves and murderers. That's what the UK is, we're the worst of the worst.

Archived