SNP to Abstain from Fox Hunting Vote

Off course not. Like it or not we(not me personally) voted to remain part of the UK

Should English, Welsh and N. Irish MP's be voting on matters to do with Scottish Education, for example

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. We had our chance, we shat it, we blew it. We've made our bed so we should stop moaning and lie in our own pish

Who is moaning, other than a few empty vessels.

We lost, we move on and we work to making Scotland a better nation.

If you think Holyrood should be removed there is no point in debating with you. Carry on

Not only is fox hunting incredibly cruel, it also show a complete disregard for the environment. I've got mixed feeling on the SNPs stance here. They pretty much have to keep their noses out of English matters. But still.....

Not only is fox hunting incredibly cruel, it also show a complete disregard for the environment. I've got mixed feeling on the SNPs stance here. They pretty much have to keep their noses out of English matters. But still.....

I ken whit ye mean.

I wis thinking the same but if the SNP did vote on foxhunting the press wid hae a field day.

Still the f**king royals will vote for it.

Get tae cover their bairns faces in fresh fox blood if the hunting vote wins.

The Queen went on a jolly good tiger hunt in India in 1961. I don't think they'll have much sympathy for foxes.

I can understand their stance, but really think the SNP should be voting against Fox Hunting. Foxes don't know borders.

If South Africa legalised rhino hunting, I'd like to think our government would try to oppose it in every possible way.

I can understand their stance, but really think the SNP should be voting against Fox Hunting. Foxes don't know borders.

If South Africa legalised rhino hunting, I'd like to think our government would try to oppose it in every possible way.

Whit?

Vote against it and/or send in the SAS.

The Queen went on a jolly good tiger hunt in India in 1961. I don't think they'll have much sympathy for foxes.

And oor Phil went oan a tiger hunt as well and some silly c**t thought it would be a good idea tae make him President o' the Wildlife Fund.

Whit a bunch o' numpties.

Archived