The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think iain campbell can play centre half aswell so he will be probably joining the smokies

Really can't see it. Thought he was a left back all day long... Although it wouldn't bother me. Be a decent squad player.

Really can't see it. Thought he was a left back all day long... Although it wouldn't bother me. Be a decent squad player.

Would be a very decent addition to the squad whoever he signs for.

If Steeves is likely to remain at centre half, then signing Yano would be a welcome boost to squad and would add experience.

I would keep steeves at centre half was excellent last few games.Matty alan would be good to get back on loan we never really saw his full potential because of injury,looked very good what we did see off him.Think another striker would be good to push Fraser and Templeman.Whats the chances of mckenzie coming back from cove would love that but can't see it happening.Chris hegarty? Without a club also....

One I would like to see come back is Jonny Crawford at centre half alongside Andy Steeves. Can't see it happening though unless he's fed up of HL stuff and he's A'deen based too.

A lot of talk about Iain Campbell above; if he's good I wonder why Forfar released him?

One I would like to see come back is Jonny Crawford at centre half alongside Andy Steeves. Can't see it happening though unless he's fed up of HL stuff and he's A'deen based too.

A lot of talk about Iain Campbell above; if he's good I wonder why Forfar released him?

Tries like f**k , good left peg. Bombscare

I am at that time of year when I am eyeing the pre season games to if I can knock off a few more Scottish grounds before the tediuos job of watching Sunderland kicks back in. I only have 5 grounds left to visit;

Airdrie

Ayr United

Brechin City

Montrose 

Peterhead

I notice that Brechin are playing Aberdeen on Sunday 26th June (very early game). Now it would make my day if Montrose were to organise a game on Saturday 25th at Links Park as I could knock off both grounds on one trip.

What's the liklehood of this or is it just too early given that the league cup starts on the 16th July, and there are 2 more Saturdays in between? 

I am keen to get these remaining Scottish grounds done as early into next season as possible as I also still have 27 of the English 92 left to do and would like to put a sizeable hole in those next season.

Archived