The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolo Watson and Gary Fraser . Possibly some of the worst players ever to have pulled on a Forfar shirt

I would take one of the, "worst players ever to have pulled on a Forfar shirt", every day of the week, if he bangs in 17 or so league goals a season.

Bolo Watson and Gary Fraser . Possibly some of the worst players ever to have pulled on a Forfar shirt

Apart from not agreeing with that statement I hope you have not jinxed things and those three come back to haunt us. Fraser was forgettable, Bolo was a mix of impressive performances and utter nightmares, and I thought Watson was very decent.

Can only echo what's been said about Bolo so far. Was solid if unspectacular with us when he had his head screwed on.

Hopefully 4 of his moments of madness next season are in 4 games against us :P

Bolos a good signing for any team in this league, he won't win you any titles but he puts in a good shift. He has a moment of madness every once in a while and makes the odd mistake but he more than makes up for it.

Decent signing imo, good luck to him

You can't be serious?

Dick was hopeless, went on a horrendous run and had no clue what to do!

Well sacking him sure didn't keep you up.

Anyway, if Bolo does as well as Watson and Fraser have for the Mo I for one would be delighted.

Good thing Bollan came in and turned it round but.

Even if Campbell had been successful in his 6 previous years, 6 points Aff the promotion play offs, SACK HIM.

He really wasn't that successful though and maybe the board were sick of listening to his pish and watching stoneage fitba every week?

Anyword who heggy is trying to get to be our goalkeeper? We need two at present, please not Joe mcgovern though.Iain campbell rumour seems to have gone a bit quiet aswell.

Shaping up to be an interesting season. Mo making a few signings which are making the news for better or worse and at present I'm happy to back Heggies judgement.With 3 new teams in L2 this coming season it makes away days a bit different and at present I can't see a stand out candidate for the title. Last season I thought East Fife would do it and they finally did but whilst everybody will fancy their chances I reckon it is there for the taking by most teams. Clyde will no doubt splutter and stutter as usual, Stirling will think they are big enough to deserve it, Arbroath will fancy it but I reckon still have a lot to do. Cowden, Forfar and Edin City we just don't have much of a clue about and could emerge strongly or go entirely down the pan. Elgin could go either way after just missing out. Annan are re-building so are in unknown territory. As for Berwick, well we all know they are unbeatable don't we.

Anyway looking forward to it all and can't wait even for the pre-season friendlies to be announced. Nice little outing to Keith or similar would be good - a long way for me but at a decent time of the year. What will be will be but I think the Mo might just surprise a few people this coming season.

Archived