The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't trust your opinion I'm afraid you told us malin would stand out in league 2 for us

To be fair Malin was a good player for us when he appeared and looked a real find but went off the boil. I thought the step down would help him get back on form but obviously didn't. I must admit I was surprised Dick took him to Arsebroath.

Bolo can be great at times but when he's bad he's awful and referees give him less leeway than a lot of players but he always has a horrendous mistake or horrendous "tackle" in him every game. I liked him when he started at Forfar but wasn't sorry to see him go.

To be fair Malin was a good player for us when he appeared and looked a real find but went off the boil. I thought the step down would help him get back on form but obviously didn't. I must admit I was surprised Dick took him to Arbroath FC, who are the biggest club in Angus.

Bolo can be great at times but when he's bad he's awful and referees give him less leeway than a lot of players but he always has a horrendous mistake or horrendous "tackle" in him every game. I liked him when he started at Forfar but wasn't sorry to see him go.

Sorted that for you SilverFox :-)

Trust me mo83 Bolo is not a signing to get excited about... quite the opposite! Bookmark this for later reference if need be!

Never once said I was excited about this signing.Cheers for your info though

Check lichtie out. You would think he's seen bolo play week in week out this season...

Bolo is decent enough, will score a fair amount at set pieces. If Barry hadn't of lost his patience with him with regards to suspensions and 2 penalty give aways he would of featured much more towards the end of the season. It's a good signing I'd say.

Check lichtie out. You would think he's seen bolo play week in week out this season...

Bolo is decent enough, will score a fair amount at set pieces. If Barry hadn't of lost his patience with him with regards to suspensions and 2 penalty give aways he would of featured much more towards the end of the season. It's a good signing I'd say.

big bolo is getting slaughtered lol

I have seen him many times, when we was at the Shire, Forfar and Clyde... if he was any good Clyde would have kept him... a total bombscare.

Bolo's a bog standard average signing for mid table League 2 I'd say. Certainly not the complete disaster being made out, but if you have serious ambitious to push into the top 4 you've got to be hoping for 2 or 3 better signings to come.

His disciplinary record against us is outrageous, no way he'll last 90 minutes in an Angus derby :lol:

Bolo Watson and Gary Fraser . Possibly some of the worst players ever to have pulled on a Forfar shirt

If Bolo performs in defence next season as well as Fraser did up top last season, I'll be happy.

Archived