The Montrose Thread

Time for a younger and hungrier management team for me hegarty has done his best and its just not good enough in my opinion.We need changes and we need it now before its a a dogfight at the bottom again.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gogs Grog said:

It's frustrating with so much going right off the pitch. We just can't seem to get things together on the park or decent management team it seems for a long time now.

Disastrous managerial appointments have been a recurring theme at Links Park over the last 25 years since Chic 'n' Doug were sacked in favour of the Fife balloon. I can't remember the last time I was optimistic about a new boss.

Keith Gibson and Stewart Petrie doing well at Broughty

Could be worth a shout.I Would like to see what stewart petrie would be like on his own,maybe he likes being a number two but i would think deep down he would like to be the main man in charge of a team.Good spells at Arbroath and Forfar and now with broughty athletic im sure they would be in with a chance,thats if they wanted the job.

What about tonight then ?

ANNAN wer'ent up to much against your neighbours on Saturday, about time they had a home win tho.

A cold night but no snow or rain.

Going to be hard to drag myself from the Fire after recent performances from Annan.

Archived