Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he only have one "t" in his name previously or am I imaging things? :huh:

He added a t and improved a lot. With the new contract I would expect him to add at least a few more. Bitttttton. Future Celtic legend.

Delighted about this, and he has one of the best chants too:

Nir Bitton, Bitton,

He's better than Juan Veron

He's no got his foreskin on

Nir Bitton, Bitton

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Linked with Vaulks, Ozturk and Kozak of Aston villa.

Not massively excited by any of these signings but wouldnt be adverse to any of them either.

Vaulks I would imagine would be seen as back up to Biton, given that our only other defensive mid is Mulgrew who cant seem to keep fit more than 2 games. I could also see him playing centre half who we are also short in.

Ozturk seems to have done little wrong at Hearts,I would imagine they would want a few quid for him though.

As forKozak, he does have a decent pedigree however a serious injury seems to curtailed him. The fact he cant get a look in at a piss poor Aston Villa doesnt fill me with mucg hope but a loan with an option to buy would be ideal.

Vaulks would be my preference out of those 3. Still young (22) and seems to be playing very well for Falkirk. Think he can play CB, CM and defensive mid?, so would definitely be a good player to have available.

Being reported young Norweigian midfielder Kristoffer Ajer will begin a weeks trial with Celtic tomorrow, just 17 but already has almost 50 appearances for IK Start and has captained them a few times, 6'5 and plays holding or attacking mid.

Going by FM. He's one of the biggest prospects of the game so you might have a player there.

From the Scotsman :

Celtic have identified Dutch striker Wout Weghorst as a potential recruit this month, with reports in the Netherlands claiming the Scottish champions have already made an informal approach for the 23-year-old who plays for Heracles. The Eredivisie club rejected a £700,000 bid from Cardiff City last month and are seeking a fee closer to £2m.

From the Scotsman :

Celtic have identified Dutch striker Wout Weghorst as a potential recruit this month, with reports in the Netherlands claiming the Scottish champions have already made an informal approach for the 23-year-old who plays for Heracles. The Eredivisie club rejected a £700,000 bid from Cardiff City last month and are seeking a fee closer to £2m.

Were also linked with a Korean striker. This suggests that they dont think Ciftci or Cole are going to amount to much.

Archived