Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They frozen profiterroles are the baws

Actual Icelandic food is quite nice however theres stuff called Hákarl, its shark that has been buried to allow to rot for months. An Old tradition would be for an old woman to pee on it before hand as well. Kinky.

Theres two different types of people who post on this site.

Being reporting that Celtic are close to signing Danish international centre back Erik Sviatchenko from FC Midtjylland.

If FM15 is anything to go by, Celtic are signing a great centre half. He always seemed to play well and was normally available for around £1.5m.

Think this boy's a CB, so could this mean someone leaving? We've got him, Simunovic, Efe, Boyata, Blackett and Mulgrew now. Although tbh Mulgrew's contract's up in the summer and with his injuries I doubt he'll be offered a new one. And Blackett's just here for the #bantz, so maybe we're planning ahead for the summer :o

Think this boy's a CB, so could this mean someone leaving? We've got him, Simunovic, Efe, Boyata, Blackett and Mulgrew now. Although tbh Mulgrew's contract's up in the summer and with his injuries I doubt he'll be offered a new one. And Blackett's just here for the #bantz, so maybe we're planning ahead for the summer :o

That, and Efe/Boyata are gash :P

Seems a decent signing but so did Teemu Pukki etc. Danish football isn't great so relatively untested in terms of being good enough to help us get into the Champions League. Looked quite chunky to me - hope he's not as slow as Simonovic for all he's a decent player is not mobile enough to have a slow partner at the back with him. Boyata isn't quite good enough IMO. Would expect Efe to leave this month or in the Summer now. If Mulgrew can't get fit this season then I'd let him go also. Sentiment shouldn't come into it for all he's been a good servant for the club.

• 2 weeks later...

So far we've had Roberts come in for a 18 month loan, and Ciftci away to Eskisehirspor on loan. Still seems to be the possibility that Colin Kazim-Richards will turn up as well

Any info on aided nesbitt we r apparently getting on loan? Cheers

Our most exciting youth player, can play on the wing or in the number 10 role - Been on fire this season in the development league, scoring for fun.

Good move for both parties.

Can check out his Hat-trick in the final here

Archived