Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With VVD gone I'd say this Celtic defence might look a bit shaky now. Certainly Boyata looks mince when I've seen him. Hopefully Hearts and Aberdeen can take some points off them in the upcoming games (no offence Celtic fans).

It'd be great if the league was quite close at Xmas (again).

Fancy a bet on that then? Your bound to win it if we'd be "lucky" to make the top 6?

what about £10'000'000?

Can you promise us Ronnie Mowbray will be in charge for the full season?

Serious question here for Celtic supporters. Ryan Christie has joined you today. As an ICT supporter, I'm genuinely sad, as he's (imho) the most talented and exciting prospect I've seen in 20 years of following the club. Yet on this thread, the reaction on here has been almost non-existent. Is this because:

• he's coming back on loan, so it seems irrelevant at the moment
  • it seems like an unambitious signing
  • you don't know much about him?

Not fishing; I'm just interested to know.

Very unspectacular signing probably the general thoughts. Does not come with the media fanfare of the Dundee United players.

Caley get a raw deal from the media promoting players. Shinnie was bloody brilliant for Caley and went under the radar for many

More interesting is what Celtic fans think of only going with Griffiths, Ciftci and Stokes as strikers especially when Ciftci best work is playing slightly deeper and Delia has so rarely given Stokes a chance through the middle.

A lot of pressure on Griffiths

Caley get a raw deal from the media promoting players. Shinnie was bloody brilliant for Caley and went under the radar for many

I agree with that absolutely, although Christie did at least get YPOTY. A lot of people on here were eventually starting to recognise how good Shinnie was by the end of last season, although it took a while. Great bit of business by Aberdeen to get him tied up in January - I wonder if Deila would have considered him as a potential replacement for Izaguirre if he'd still been available, given that he has obviously been looking at our players.

Archived