Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

Youve been needing a Stevie May type for a year now, yet still refuse to touch him, spending double on Ciftci instead...

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youve been needing a Stevie May type for a year now, yet still refuse to touch him, spending double on Ciftci instead...

Stevie May isn't that good tbh, Glad we didn't sign him, I didn't want Ciftci either, Don't know any fan who did either

I don't really give a f**k any more about who is going and who is coming in, we will never get a signing that would make us all flock to the superstore and get their name on the back of our new strips.

I made that mistake with Logan Baily and won't be doing it again

You rushed to the superstore to get a back up keepers name on your top? Jesus.

Is he the left back, looks and plays a bit like Stephen Pearson?

Good wee player I seem to recall

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Ziggy Gordon is bang fucking average in our league. To pass up shinnie and maybe sign Gordon is hilarious.

This is the same player who was destroyed by Martin Boyle simply running fast towards him...

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Ziggy Gordon is bang fucking average in our league. To pass up shinnie and maybe sign Gordon is hilarious.

This is the same player who was destroyed by Martin Boyle simply running fast towards him...

Martin Boyle is a complete baller, tbf.

Stevie May isn't that good tbh, Glad we didn't sign him, I didn't want Ciftci either, Don't know any fan who did either

Agreed, we don't want May and we didn't want Ciftci.

Dundee Utd did well tho, Billy McKay is quality player, 10 times the player Ciftci is... and almost a tenth of the price.

Apparently chasing Simunovic, Fletcher (loan) and young Christie today

Seems fees have been agreed for both Christie and Simunovic and both players are heading to Glasgow for talks.

Archived