Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking a bit beefy, but some nice touches by Ciftci when he came on tonight,

I think he's a great player. Delighted he's left Utd tbh.

Not sure where Ronny will play him. He seems to like dropping deep. He's more than just a goal scorer.

I think he's a great player. Delighted he's left Utd tbh.

Not sure where Ronny will play him. He seems to like dropping deep. He's more than just a goal scorer.

He will mostly be upfront but I think he could also play some games in the position behind the lone striker, Ronny started the youngster Luke Donnelly in that position in the first pre-season friendly and he and Ciftci seem to be similar types of players in physical stature and skill.

The bbc gossip column has Las Palmas (just promoted to la liga) wanting Scepovic on loan, please be true.

I Have nothing against the guy and he does seem to have a goal scoring knack about him but he offers little else for me. Hes miles behind Ciftci and Griffiths imo, who are no world beaters themselves.

That's Amido Balde off to FC Metz on a mutual release and has signed a two year deal with Metz. :thumsup2

Hopefully Celtic can punt a few other duds in this manner helping the wage budget come down or free money up to sign someone who will actually contribute something for their wages. :)

I see maths isn't your new keepers strongpoint.

"10 years when I was about 21, I made some mistakes. I'm now 29..."

:1eye

“All this stuff, this is the past. I’m 29 now and more mature. I’m a different person now.

“A keeper is always a little bit crazy. When I was 20 or 21, I made some mistakes."

That's the quote I read. :rolleyes:

We don't need him anyway, we're doing all right in the right back position. :lol:

As well as Liverpool, Arsenal are supposed to be tracking him too.....I highly doubt he'll be pulling on the Hoops as much as I would like to believe this story. :lol:

He's a Celtic fan, apparently...

He has been known to attend the odd Celtic game in the Champions League. I'm sure I read he'd grown up a Dortmund fan, so I don't know where the soft spot for Celtic came from.

Archived