Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

Currently no solid links to players worries me a good bit, if Van Dijk goes and we dont reaplce him with a decent centre half then we're going to lose goals for fun. A central partnership of Boyata and Ambrose/Mulgrew is just frightening.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic being linked with a £500,000 move for Ryan Christie from Caley

Apparently the deal would see Christie loaned back to ICT for the rest of the season. Not surprising. Hughes has been banging on for weeks about what kind of offer we want for him (i.e. it must allow him to be loaned back to us). May as well stick a for sale sign on the kid and get him to stand by the A9 trying to thumb down an offer.

Apparently the deal would see Christie loaned back to ICT for the rest of the season. Not surprising. Hughes has been banging on for weeks about what kind of offer we want for him (i.e. it must allow him to be loaned back to us). May as well stick a for sale sign on the kid and get him to stand by the A9 trying to thumb down an offer.

Are Inverness completely skint? Your summer appears to have been absolutely awful from an outsider looking in's perspective.

Are Inverness completely skint? Your summer appears to have been absolutely awful from an outsider looking in's perspective.

Pretty much. There's a lot of rumours about off the field issues constraining finances, boardroom struggles etc. Bit of a farce really.

Tyler Blackett will go to Celtic on a season-long loan. #MUFC pic.twitter.com/PsqyfB0DV5

United fans seem delighted he won't be in their team, general consensus amongst them is that he is a fucking donkey, personally I would rather see us give games to O'Connell at centre back and Tierney at left back than sign this guy as cover for both positions.

United fans seem delighted he won't be in their team, general consensus amongst them is that he is a fucking donkey, .

I don't really give a f**k any more about who is going and who is coming in, we will never get a signing that would make us all flock to the superstore and get their name on the back of our new strips.

I made that mistake with Logan Baily and won't be doing it again

Typical celtic fashion, turn the attention away from another horrendous showing in europe by splashing news about spending millions on someone while flogging a hobby horse for multi millions

It's hardly deflecting with 'box office' news we're talking here.

Splashing millions on who ?, we have brought Blackett in on loan.

And we won't splash millions anyway, unless John Park unearths a young Scandinavian ST with talent to rival Pukki, Fridjonsson, Balde etc

Archived