Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost as if you've forgotten about the Meh Derby? The Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone derbies are amongst the most hotly-anticipated matches in the top tier.

Oh, I hadn't forgotten. I just think that the weeks of negative press coverage and arrests which generally follow the nihilist derby means that we should probably think about taking some of the sting out of this fixture. Obviously the problem is that this fixture is sold all over the world in terms of TV rights and merchandise but we should try to work around our differences to make it less inflammatory.

They have done this - but given there are more Rangers fans than 'Well fans locally, I fail to see how we stop them buying tickets for the home stands. It's worth remembering the number of Celtic fans that were in the Cooper and the East on Skippy sunday (and a repeat of the result of that day would be even more satisfying given what it means to us! :) )

I've clearly missed that announcement then cheers good stuff. You are right though it's gonna be hard to stop away fans being in the home end I mind stewards being lined up right round the cooper and the east that day. A repeat of skippy Sunday is the dream for us.

Not much to choose between the three squads.

I reckon McCall is the best manager out of the three and that could prove crucial :(

In a cup style game? Looool

He's got the benefit of two legged ties and the added bonus that his team can't lie down to Rangers :(

Just got the night off for the first leg of this. Hoping that Hibs get through so as I can head for Easter Road again.

If we get through how many times will you have been to Ibrox this season?

Admit it, you can't resist our brand of sexy football.

If we get through how many times will you have been to Ibrox this season?

Admit it, you can't resist our brand of sexy football.

That would be 4. Right now you're matched with Tynecastle on 3. Well, Cappielow is ahead of the rest obviously.

Archived