What would you rather watch

~~~

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sex and the City is hilarious, albeit not for the reasons they intended. Bridget Jones, not so much.

Failure to Launch, or Life Without Dick?

(I've seen neither, but find the latter's title amusing considering who the female lead is :lol:

Sex and the City is hilarious, albeit not for the reasons they intended. Bridget Jones, not so much.

Failure to Launch, or Life Without Dick?

(I've seen neither, but find the latter's title amusing considering who the female lead is :lol:

Failure to launch, mainly because Zooey Deschanel is in it. Two shite Kevin James films now(are there any other type?). Paul Blart: Mall Cop or Zookeeper?

Failure to launch, mainly because Zooey Deschanel is in it. Two shite Kevin James films now(are there any other type?). Paul Blart: Mall Cop or Zookeeper?

I actually enjoyed Mall Cop, but I'm quite a big fan of Kevin James. Having said that I thought Zookeeper was probably the poorest thing he's came out with recently.

South Park or Family Guy.

I actually enjoyed Mall Cop, but I'm quite a big fan of Kevin James. Having said that I thought Zookeeper was probably the poorest thing he's came out with recently.

South Park or Family Guy.

The funniest thing about Family Guy is that folk don't seem to realise they're being trolled.

Hibs fall apart yet again, or The Matrix, with Agent Smith's monologues about inevitability?

The Hibs comedy for sure!

Documentaries by David Attenborough or Louis Theroux?

Attenborough all the way, every one is a gem!!!

Theroux is either gold or trash or painful to watch!!!

Superman Lives or Superman Returns???

• 1 month later...

Attenborough all the way, every one is a gem!!!

Theroux is either gold or trash or painful to watch!!!

Superman Lives or Superman Returns???

As of course Superman Lives was never made it has to be Returns, although going by what i've read Lives would have been a must see ,some utterly insane ideas for that film.

The Wire or The Shield?

As of course Superman Lives was never made it has to be Returns, although going by what i've read Lives would have been a must see ,some utterly insane ideas for that film.

The Wire or The Shield?

The Wire. The Shield is bubblegum viewing in comparison.

The Bourne trilogy or Batman trilogy (Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises)

Archived