East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the stupid question. Been in America on holiday for the last 2 weeks. Who and where are Dunbar playing tomorrow?

According to East fixtures Dunbar at home to Lochgelly in fife and lothians cup,half 2 kick off.

Livi 1 Blackburn 7 - It was 5 -1 before livi went down to 10 men. They went down to 9 in second half, penalty was missed. Livi were poor but some really nice football from Burnie. Fizzled out a bit in second half as tempo was dropped by Burnie. On to Tranent next week.

easthouses lilly 4 rosyth 5,

very strange game today that we had to hold on at the end when we were 3 up at one point, never got to the second round of this cup last year so its an improvement but made it hard today, easthouses attitude was brilliant today and they never gave up, set up there was quality and the committee guys and players/management made us feel really welcome.enjoyed my first visit to them today.

Funny that the big mouths from Whitburn are awfy quiet,oh aye their team got gubbed yesterday,Tranent 3-0 at the break and cruising second half let them back into the game fo aout 15mins bu manager puts on our new signing who scores with his first touch and game over,I thught they would ave put u a fight but no all they did was moanto the ref,oh ad Ryzo had Gary Bass in his back pocket :)

Funny that the big mouths from Whitburn are awfy quiet,oh aye their team got gubbed yesterday,Tranent 3-0 at the break and cruising second half let them back into the game fo aout 15mins bu manager puts on our new signing who scores with his first touch and game over,I thught they would ave put u a fight but no all they did was moanto the ref,oh ad Ryzo had Gary Bass in his back pocket :)

"half wit". Apt username.

Livi 1 Blackburn 7 - It was 5 -1 before livi went down to 10 men. They went down to 9 in second half, penalty was missed. Livi were poor but some really nice football from Burnie. Fizzled out a bit in second half as tempo was dropped by Burnie. On to Tranent next week.

Should be a cracker this one.Have you signed Bryan King yet.

At a guess I'd say it means they're not, I'm sure it was posted on here it'd be a couple of weeks before they're back playing at Central Park

Was told last night that they are playing at Whitburn by someone high on the committee.

Archived