Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Ftfy.

Mixu is honestly a poor mans John Brown, at least that cretin won some games. If we plan on letting him build a squad then we are royally fucked for years to come.

Bomber basically did what Ross County did last year but without a budget and not as well - he told the strikers to stay around the box and got the ball in there - stone age but it worked pretty well, he had a better squad than Mixu though (and that's saying something when you consider our squad was largely assembled for the first division on a fan owned budget).

Mixu totally changed United's tactics and ripped the dressing room publicly - more Alan Kernaghan than Bomber.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since that statement was released, the rumour mill amongst Arabs is sublime. A select few..

- Administration. ‭if relegated early enough, take the point hit now.

- Liquidation. You don't actually owe anyone money, but you'll skip right by Admin and head straight for liquidation.

- EVERY member of staff was put on 90 day consultation this morning. If you're going down, cloths starting to get cut now.

Fucking love you knicker wetting cùnts. Truly.

Bomber basically did what Ross County did last year but without a budget and not as well - he told the strikers to stay around the box and got the ball in there - stone age but it worked pretty well, he had a better squad than Mixu though (and that's saying something when you consider our squad was largely assembled for the first division on a fan owned budget).

Mixu totally changed United's tactics and ripped the dressing room publicly - more Alan Kernaghan than Bomber.

:bairn

This is my fav. Still think Jackie did his homework? The abuse I got for saying Jackie was a lazy gobshite who didn't do his job right is laughable considering where we are now. My main worry all summer was McNamara's ability to assemble a team, he proved me spot on, the boy did zero homework, well wee Jackie you threw plenty of shit at the walls and none of it stuck

Ha. That's why, if you read my post, I used the conditional tense. Stephen Thompson's not the only one who can cover their arse, you know. ;)

Thompson's statement is an abdication of leadership. Is he trying to deflect the understandable anger of the Arabs? It's almost like he's saying he'd like to be out on the streets protesting too. Any credibility he might still have had has been flushed down the stank with that statement. They do have a weird way of handling PR at Tannadice.

Can't say I agree with you syd. For me Thompson's credibility will hinge upon what he does (or doesn't do) next. There's no point in being critical about a situation if your in a position to effect change and still do nothing.

The fans can only complain; it's only Thompson and the board that can take action to address the failings that they themselves are admitting to.

Can't say I agree with you syd. For me Thompson's credibility will hinge upon what he does (or doesn't do) next. There's no point in being critical about a situation if your in a position to effect change and still do nothing.

The fans can only complain; it's only Thompson and the board that can take action to address the failings that they themselves are admitting to.

Well, I'm impressed with your generousity of spirit. However, Thompson and the board have fecked it all up. He should either take the blame or say nothing until he actually does something (a website statement does not count). Emptying a bucket of shite over all the players is not impressive.

Well, I'm impressed with your generousity of spirit. However, Thompson and the board have fecked it all up. He should either take the blame or say nothing until he actually does something (a website statement does not count). Emptying a bucket of shite over all the players is not impressive.

No? I'm not feeling unimpressed, to be fair. At least the bucket of shite didn't go to waste.

Back on topic, can we sack this fucking moron yet?

4 wins in 18.

A lot of shite signed.

1890's tactics.

Brutal substitutions.

Brutal public statements about the players.

What is the fucking point in training?

Archived