Dundee United 2015/16 Season

To be fair, the boy's got a point. You lot have been in the grubber for over 40 years now, so it might take a wee while for a "shift in power"...

Genuinely, does 40 year in the grubbed, numerous yoyo's and two (2) administrations not annoy the shit out you that Dundee United Football Club have still only managed to scrape the same amount of major trophy wins as us?

That's 40 years of a sabbatical for Dundee Football Club and you've still achieved no more than them.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely, does 40 year in the grubbed, numerous yoyo's and two (2) administrations not annoy the shit out you that Dundee United Football Club have still only managed to scrape the same amount of major trophy wins as us?

That's 40 years of a sabbatical for Dundee Football Club and you've still achieved no more than them.

No we find your admins fu cking hilarious

No we find your admins fu cking hilarious

I find it hilarious that I spent a full day trying to tell Arabs that Jackie clearly hadn't seen enough of bodul and sneijder to possibly judge them properly.

I was told I was wrong and in Jackie we trust. Lo and behold bodul is garbage and sneijder has clearly been a clusterfuck to date.

That said excuse me while I disregard any Arabs opinions.

Genuinely? No.

I am, however, reasonably happy that United have been top dogs for my entire lifetime and that dundee have been (mostly) an irrelevance. I am happy that I've seen United win all of those trophies and never seen dundee win anything of any note.

How can Dundee fans slag us use have bn a laughing stock for years relegation year after year administration United will still finish above use this season

Your 5 wins from 23 competitive games helps:) would love you to finish 11th in the play off's and get sevco.

4 games in the season if wee are struggling at Xmas just take your manager players better stadium better team no brainer

Not bloody likely. Unless you were meant to direct that comment at a Queen's Park fan and posted it in the wrong place.

Archived