Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our chairman maybe missing but your teams been missing for years shite use have a good start season and think use are world beaters never heard so much pish !!

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Oh dear. Goodie didn't work out, Gomis hardly got a game and Dixon has been poor since returning. God knows how this will turn out (if it happens).

However, he's quite a player when he's on form.

Goodie and Gomis who are both doing pretty well at better teams than us. So is it players not performing when they come back, or just shite management?

Goodie and Gomis who are both doing pretty well at better teams than us. So is it players not performing when they come back, or just shite management?

Definitely the latter. Its a prime example of what Jackie is lacking in as a manager, aye fair enough he can maybe do an okay job with younger guys but Im of the opinion he doesn't get on too well with more experienced pros.

Dowser back in training.

Caught up with the Hamilton highlights, Erskine again looking like the most likely threat from midfield. Bodul again looking weak in strength and poor positioning for crosses, he always seems to be stationary towards the far post behind two defenders.

Could be either I suppose. Familiarity of the surroundings and the fact that fans are onside before they start might make players a bit more complacent. I can't comment on bad management cos I've never seen how JMac manages players outwith 90 minutes at Tannadice.

Dowser back in training.

Caught up with the Hamilton highlights, Erskine again looking like the most likely threat from midfield. Bodul again looking weak in strength and poor positioning for crosses, he always seems to be stationary towards the far post behind two defenders.

I'm not sure Bodul can play as a striker, although I've only seen him play a couple of times. I also said the same about Ciftci after seeing him when he first joined United :lol:

Dow at least might add a bit of pace. Swanson was really starting to look like the real deal before the assault in Glasgow, never really seemed to recover from that.

I've come to the conclusion McNamara should be given the first round of games - if we are in the bottom 3 at the end of that its time for a change.

He's been quoted as saying "I'm not wearing that stupid fucking strip. If I wanted to wear that hi-vis shit I'd go and work on a building site or become a lollipop man. I thought I was signing for the team with the cool dark blue kit".

Archived