Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one main thing I would sack him for is his inability to organise a solid defence. Not just that but any decent defenders we do have seem to turn into absolute bombscares under his leadership - Fojut being the prime example. We've actually outscored Aberdeen the last two seasons and still finished miles behind them in each. That tells you all you need to know about where we've been failing really.

Hard to believe we dropped one of the centre halves today, and it wasn't Durnan.

Not hard to believe he had another shocker.

In fairness to him, although he was pretty rubbish today, I do think he was pushed in the back at the penalty incident.

The one main thing I would sack him for is his inability to organise a solid defence. Not just that but any decent defenders we do have seem to turn into absolute bombscares under his leadership - Fojut being the prime example. We've actually outscored Aberdeen the last two seasons and still finished miles behind them in each. That tells you all you need to know about where we've been failing really.

If I was Thompson, I'd be on the phone to Levein, and would be begging him to come back.

Not saying he would come, but begging is required.

Def time for a change jmc record is shocking if you are using a lot kids you need a strong manager too guide them ie alex Ferguson Jim McLean. Jmc not got a clue never got a plan b changes team every week.

Personally as a supporter I'm under no illusions about whether or not my team will win every match. I hope they do but I know it won't always be the case.

I can take losing if the team is beat by the better team on the day, I can take players making a few mistakes (especially if its a new and young team).

What I can't take is the same mistakes tactically being made by the manager, the attempts to fit square pegs in round holes, the lack of motivational skills, defensive organisation, the list is mounting up.

Firmly in the get him right to f**k camp now.

Look, one thing in McNamara's defence about our own defence is that he hasn't got much experience with the defensive side of the game, it's not as if he played over 400 club games and 30 odd international games spanning 20 years as a defender or defensive midfielder. Give the guy a break!

The boy Fraser when he came on owned the midfield, if that's any consolation. Good player for the Sellick in a year or so!

Fraser should be starting most games in the middle of the park, not pushed out wide. Could form a decent partnership with Souttar if given a chance.

Fraser should be starting most games in the middle of the park, not pushed out wide. Could form a decent partnership with Souttar if given a chance.

Fraser should be playing instead of Souttar at the moment. Dixon and Souttar hooked today, probably 2 of our most disappointing players this season.

Archived