Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait that surely can't be real?!

Pay 150k for a striker then send him out on loan for a season :/

That's what I heard, but seems it's wrong, stupid decision to even send him out on loan, I mean I know we've got a ton of strikers but c'mon..

Thank god it's only till January then.

:lol: excellent. Pay £150k for a decent striker, punt him down Maryhill way. Pay £50k for someone clearly out their depth yet keep them. Is Ratnamara just trolling the fans now?

I think so. It's the only logical explanation, that or learning difficulties.

Erm. Wow.

I know we're overloaded with strikers on paper, but it's Muirhead that gets farmed out? Really? On the other hand, I suppose it potentially gets him game time =~ development.

Still. Wow.

From the February purchases, that's now Muirhead and Anier ~surplus, Dixon regularly poor, Murray looking like he'll struggle at this level, with only McGowan considered vaguely a success. From the summer purchases, Durnan is a relative shitshow, Bodul is yet to turn up, and Sneijder went AW(O)L. Donaldson and McKay look like the only real successes from this list of 10, and the former was dropped at the weekend.

:lol:

That evening telegraph united guy now seems to be hinting that you're paying a fee for someone.

May I suggest Simon Lappin?

We've apparently spent £480k on transfers recently and the Tele journalist says we'll break £500k with this signing.

So can't be Simon Lapping......

Archived