Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is going on? I wasn't too bothered about Muirhead going out for game time, we'll stick with one up top and if fit McKay must play every game so his chances will be extremely limited. But to sign another striker on loan. When will this fucking end, when will we stop giving this fucking monkey money to waste. We are a fucking basket case of a club at the minute and I'm on the verge of a United Mad type meltdown, let it stop, please.

WTF is going on? I wasn't too bothered about Muirhead going out for game time, we'll stick with one up top and if fit McKay must play every game so his chances will be extremely limited. But to sign another striker on loan. When will this fucking end, when will we stop giving this fucking monkey money to waste. We are a fucking basket case of a club at the minute and I'm on the verge of a United Mad type meltdown, let it stop, please.

If you believe this is a hint, it might just send you overboard!

Jim Spence @JimSpenceSport 3h3 hours ago

Football is truly unique. No other industry allows a late deadline spending splurge to managers, who the board know, are dead men walking.

I have come to the simple conclusion, that Jackie doesn't have a clue who he wants to sign. He just signs people randomly when they become available. Remember in pre-season when he said he was happy with the squad he had?

Since then he has signed... Donaldson, Sneijder, Bodul, McKay and probably Taggart.

There might still be more to come regardless of the fact we have a bulging 26 man first team squad - that's not including the likes of Muirhead, Coote etc

Crazy fact: Ross County have a first team squad of 20. 15 of which were signed in the summer. And they are better than us.

Jesus wept. We've punted Muirhead on loan then subsequently loaned another striker, despite McNamara previously claiming that he preferred to avoid loan signings if possible because he'd rather try to develop the players we actually had on our books.

At this point it just looks like he's trying to get sacked and get his pay off.

Aaron Kuhl from Reading on season long loan is the Twitter chat atm.

Chelsea tried to sign him not so long ago - sure for a seven figure sum too.

That's a very good signing if it comes off, certainly on paper.

Archived