Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GraemePaynesSocks is an emotional wreck. Starts crying everytime a Dee posts on a dab thread then attempts to reddy me but greenys me by mistake because he's shaking so much.

Chill out you slavering mess.

^^^ victim-blaming

Just seen a stat on another United forum - under Mr McNamara we have won just once in the league when we have conceded first. That is pathetic. Some wining mentality, you c**t.

Maybe the team are pissed from the wining mentality? Try playing sober.

Anyway United get it fucking sorted. My young United daft lad's going through some real emotional trauma here you bunch of fucking diddies.

Maybe the team are pissed from the wining mentality? Try playing sober.

Anyway United get it fucking sorted. My young United daft lad's going through some real emotional trauma here you bunch of fucking diddies.

Fucking awful parenting mate. Kids should support their dads team.

Before you know it you'll be missing Falkirk games to take him to Tannadice. then you'll be wearing his old DUFC scarf when he gets a new one, Next thing you're knitting at half time. Then you'll wake up one day in Bell St having sexually assaulted someone.You'll be a DAB my son.

Disagree entirely.

That's how the axis of Weegie evil has dominated for so long.

He was given a free choice, and even at an absurdly early age, without me mentioning anything, he said he had nothing but disgust for serial debt-swervers, and lesser wearers of the Navy Blue.

Smert laddie like, and even at this young age he's talking of moving to Angus when he's old enough to properly follow his team.

Disagree entirely.

He was given a free choice, and even at an absurdly early age, without me mentioning anything, he said he had nothing but disgust for serial debt-swervers, and lesser wearers of the Navy Blue.

Smert laddie like, and even at this young age he's talking of moving to Angus when he's old enough to properly follow his team.

Absolutely miserable aspirations like. :P

Disagree entirely.

Disagree entirely, if almost every one of my pals that "support" the cheeks followed their fathers team Dundee and Utd would have a larger support. I imagine Falkirk is likely the same, as will every part of our country.

I can only assume your serial debt swervers was aimed a Dundee FC which ruled us out of his thoughts, whilst the "lesser wearers of Navy Blue" accounted for your beloved Falkirk? Sore one for you.

Disagree entirely.

Tap geezer. x

Disagree entirely, if almost every one of my pals that "support" the cheeks followed their fathers team Dundee and Utd would have a larger support. I imagine Falkirk is likely the same, as will every part of our country.

I can only assume your serial debt swervers was aimed a Dundee FC which ruled us out of his thoughts, whilst the "lesser wearers of Navy Blue" accounted for your beloved Falkirk? Sore one for you.

Not at all, the lesser wearers bit is a second reason not to go for the Dees. Ouch.

Regarding parents, the standard excuse I hear from cheek-supporters is that "my dad supports them" or "my dad/granddad is from Glasgow". That's what I was meaning.

I don't know if it's being pissed off on a Monday, pissed off at United or pissed off that I have to buy a ticket tonight for a game tomorrow that about 3000 people will attend so I don't have to pay a premium but I'm genuinely seething having just been in the united shop.

I think what annoyed me most was the sheer amount of cup final 2014 memeobilia still on sale from mugs to t shirts to a basket of 100 odd scarves.

1. It was near 18 months ago

2. We got fucking humped

3.it represents our continued underachievement under that imposter and his useless pals.

Have some dignity as a club, get it in a skip and take a match to it all.

I feel better now. Thanks for letting me share.

Archived