Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May have missed somebody else posting, but heard at Tannadice yesterday that Campbell's hearing is this week and that John Potter is waiting in the wings to replace him when he's booted.

Potter is a name that a few people have banded about and that we should find out about Campbell very soon. I have no doubt that given out recent record of fucking things up we will probably sack him which will make even more of the fans turn on those in charge.

To think most Arabs were suggesting billy McKay wasn't that good and wouldn't work in their "system".

Darko Bodul was a better signing according to some...

Oh my.

:lol:

They weren't really though. To be honest I hadn't actually realised just how good McKay is. Always thought he was just a slimmer Kris Boyd type striker who had nothing to his game but goals however his overall play yesterday was very impressive. Inverness is too far a trek for me and we don't seem to have played them at Tannadice a lot recently so that's my excuse. :P

Darko chucked the disappearing act he's had going since joining us and actually looked pretty decent when he came on. If he could maybe burn his invisibility cloak him and McKay could form a really exciting strike partnership I think. He should've scored though.

James Spence, you're an awfy tease. Talking about the wife, or?

https://twitter.com/JimSpenceSport/status/643083599433068546

. I sense Ch Ch Ch changes 1f609.png

Turn and face the strain........

James Spence, you're an awfy tease. Talking about the wife, or?

https://twitter.com/JimSpenceSport/status/643083599433068546

Me and the generalissimo have spoken. I sense Ch Ch Ch changes 1f609.png

Hes on about the hiring of John Potter

Archived