Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that make you the pussy? ;)

I don't mind DFC fans taking the piss. It's fair enough, given where we are. I doubt we'd be any different if it was the other way round. C'est la vie.

Oh, You weren't believe me. 40 Years of payback coming from me. But I still don't want you relegated. Merely humbled (for the next 4 decades to balance up my seethe)

Serves you right for only having shitey rich tea. He's a growing laddie.

No rich tea here pal; half coated digestives (McVities natch) and choclate chip cookies. Scoffed the lot.

When I asked him about transfers he pulled the whole 'I don't speak good English' bit.

I wonder if it has any more basis than their Noel Hunt "story".

1. Mixu is looking for football players.
  2. Noel Hunt is a football player.
  3. Noel Hunt has been on the bench a bit recently and so might be available.
  4. Maybe Mixu will try to sign Noel Hunt.

No suggestion anywhere in the article that United are actually after Hunt, or that Hunt is available but, y'know, MAYBE.

Hearts would get the best out of his actual early years, then on to bigger things. Assuming he buckles down, he's clearly got plenty of natural ability.

For whatever reason he has stopped showing it for us. I don't argue there's ability there. Think that's what frustrates fans more. I wouldn't miss him to be honest but if he doesn't knuckle down his career will bypass him

Hearts would get the best out of his actual early years, then on to bigger things. Assuming he buckles down, he's clearly got plenty of natural ability.

I doubt Hearts could afford him. The amount the club would be due in compensation would outweigh any bid they're likely to make.

We've had a £100k bid rejected, apparently we're going to come back in with another. What do you reckon the club would be looking for in terms of compensation?

Considering Charlie telfer fee was 200+ thousand. I'd reckon closer to 300k especially if teams like Blackburn are also showing interest

Suppose it depends if the club want to sell and add a high sell on percentage also. Might reduce the amount they want

Considering Charlie telfer fee was 200+ thousand. I'd reckon closer to 300k especially if teams like Blackburn are also showing interest

Suppose it depends if the club want to sell and add a high sell on percentage also. Might reduce the amount they want

We only got about £75k for Jason Holt who had loads of first team experience, had a successful loan in England and numerous U21 caps which was more than Telfer had going for him.

Not saying that's not what you would be looking for obviously, just that comparing it to other cases doesn't always work.

Archived