Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers mate. Glad you understand.

Anyway, I'm away back to my highland park and laudunum.

I seem to have run out of ice, old chap. Couldn't spare some, could you? And some laudanum? And any of that bottle of Highland Park going spare?

We gonna sign anyone???? Need a centre half and striker/creative midfielder

We might just be struggling to convince the required talent to join for 4 months, or to sign pre-contract, or to sign full time. No point in signing folk for the sake of it if they're not going to improve the squad, re: the Romanian.

I think Mixu may have to make do with what he already has.

We gonna sign anyone???? Need a centre half and striker/creative midfielder

Thompson has given up IMO. Could be argued that this is a wise move given the circumstances, however if by some miracle we finish the season a point or two behind the play off spot he will have to accept any criticism that comes his way.

Thompson has given up IMO. Could be argued that this is a wise move given the circumstances, however if by some miracle we finish the season a point or two behind the play off spot he will have to accept any criticism that comes his way.

I recon a lot of criticism has already come his way, and he can expect a lot more, regardless of what happens.

I don't think there's any doubt he took his eye of the ball last year and was distracted by all the shenanigans in Oz. I also there there has been massive compalacency at board level, and lack of leadership. Maybe due to his sister getting involved? Either way from top to bottom there will be a lot of acrimony coming his way.

Archived