Dundee United 2015/16 Season

We've been trailing a Romanian defenders this week I think ? Anyone ITK about this?

Scott Robertson (who played with him for about half an hour in Romania) was in the paper this week saying he met up with him in Dundee for a drink and that he is a really nice guy who is a composed and strong defender.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Robertson (who played with him for about half an hour in Romania) was in the paper this week saying he met up with him in Dundee for a drink and that he is a really nice guy who is a composed and strong defender.

A strong defender you say? Sign him up.

I still miss Fojut......................

I suppose it's a draw with killie and Hamilton we want and probably Dundee to win

Ideal result, but given the Dundee fans complete and utter joy at our current situation, them losing (and continually losing) I can handle.

You'll have to explain that one. By what rights?

Happy to. Take a seat.

Had united and thistle played today united would have won by 2 clear goals, with crisp incisive football, swagger but also with a sense of fair play and respect. They would be 9 points behind thistle who would have understandably began to buckle over the next few weeks.

As it happens the inevitable has been delayed but I reckon a midweek replay we will only win 1-0.

Happy to. Take a seat.

Had united and thistle played today united would have won by 2 clear goals, with crisp incisive football, swagger but also with a sense of fair play and respect. They would be 9 points behind thistle who would have understandably began to buckle over the next few weeks.

As it happens the inevitable has been delayed but I reckon a midweek replay we will only win 1-0.

:lol:

Happy to. Take a seat.

Ok,thanks for that. It all seems perfectly reasonable now it's been explained to me. I've greenied you as a mark of my gratitude.

Archived