Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work! Can you do more gunning toons? I always though he'd sell us short, but spit the dummy during a game and walk off?

Mixu madness is spreading.

Saturday has made acceptance so much easier. I'll wave to the Derry as we get relegated.

I wish I could take credit for the pic, but I found it doing the rounds on Facebook.

Gunnings mental breakdown was the highlight of the weekend for me which says a lot I suppose.  It's a shame they'll be no coverage of the championship next season as I'll miss knowing that no matter how frustrating being a dandie can be I can always get a giggle courtesy of the DABs.  Farewell, haste ye back.

If United escape the drop now then surely there should be a Leicester'esque movie made. Other than the boy that plays Dr Evil being the Baldy Snake and the Lord from Shrek being Paton I'm struggling to think of any other outstanding candidates for the roles.

If Marlon Brando was still with us, he'd be a shoe in for the Mixu role. Think Col. Kurtz Apocolypse Now, dark, chilling and completely batshit mental.

Eric Stoltz to play Simon Murray or Jim Spence. Save some pennies on the hair dye/ wigs. I'm assuming this project will be carried out on a shoestring budget. In that case, f**k it, Stoltzy can play baith o them.

Archived