Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^ your very welcome my friend.. I assume you like many others won't come along for the party ?

This is the Titanic. I'll be the band member heroically playing on as the ship finally sinks below the icy waves.

Or more likely the guy wrenching life jackets from the trembling hands of women and small children.

This is the Titanic. I'll be the band member heroically playing on as the ship finally sinks below the icy waves.

Or more likely the guy wrenching life jackets from the trembling hands of women and small children.

Gibson makes a break for it as well.

afd12c5945e6913842ce87539ddbb2f5.jpg

Its been a glorious 10 days or so for Dundee United calamities. The Gunning fiasco on and off the pitch, Justine Mitchell stepping down in rather mysterious circumstances, The Mixu melt down at Donaldson, Conrad Logan having a stormer against them!

United, the gift that keeps on giving

Anyone read the courier story about Donaldson getting sent off?

He was trying to explain to mixu that he had to come off before demel was ready otherwise he'd get a second yellow card for time wasting...

'I (Donaldson) tried to explain it to him. (mixu) and he shouted at me louder'

Says it all really.

Anyone read the courier story about Donaldson getting subbed?

He was trying to explain to mixu that he had to come off before demel was ready otherwise he'd get a second yellow card for time wasting...

Says it all really.

Anyone read the courier story about Donaldson getting sent off?

Says it all really.

Anyone read the courier story about Donaldson getting subbed?

Says it all really.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-boss-mixu-paatelainen-7623929#T9KT6F5hUQC32siC.97

Sorry for the record link - says here Mixup's tribunal date was the 13th - did it happen or has it been swept under the carpet?

It was delayed by the beaks m9

Archived