Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no doubt that being relegated at Dens is worse than, for example, being sent down at New Douglas Park or Rugby Park. It hurts more because of where it will happen. That doesn't mean that some United fans (myself included) will be overcome with grief and anger. Having sat through almost every single game this season and seen just how shite we are, the final nail in the coffin does hurt but it has been a long time coming. I've had a long time to come to terms with our inevitable demise (despite some small glimmers of hope dotted through the season). It doesn't make it any easier but it does mean that I'm way past anger (or being 'rattled'). Its just a feeling of pure shiteyness now, a dark cloud that follows you around; its a footballing numbness. 

Questions.

1) Does the championship have decent highlights anywhere.

2) How good is the edit mode on PES seeing as FIFA 17 is off the table

3) Is the new Captain America film likely to cheer someone up after a bad Monday.

4) Where can I buy Golden Grahams,

5) What's all this "thank you." guff  from the Dundee fans.

Questions.

1) Does the championship have decent highlights anywhere. - It's a lottery now that Sevco are up.

2) How good is the edit mode on PES seeing as FIFA 17 is off the table - PES is shite

3) Is the new Captain America film likely to cheer someone up after a bad Monday. - Probably

4) Where can I buy Golden Grahams, - you don't you buy cinnamon Grahams

5) What's all this "thank you." guff  from the Dundee fans. - Thank You

The 'thank you' was because of our French brother, Sebu - the scarf collector.

We took him in, he was our friend (like Paul McGowan) and he repaid us by waving the Derry colours at Claude Makalele's Bastia.

A hero amongst men, taken too soon by the burden of fatherhood :(

RIP.

Questions.

1) Does the championship have decent highlights anywhere.

If you are playing one of the big teams in the league like Dumbarton or Queen of the South, you get very good extended highlights (longer than we get now) on youtube very quickly after.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait for a Thursday until the atrocious SPFL Youtube channel put up the goals or you'll need to fork out for whatever highlights subscription things United do themselves.

The only thing I am genuinely looking forward to next year is the food at East End Park. The steak bridies are to die for!

They are even better at Forfar. Who knows, if you keep Mix and Thompson at the club and Forfar get promoted back to League One you can try them out there next season!

They are even better at Forfar. Who knows, if you keep Mix and Thompson at the club and Forfar get promoted back to League One you can try them out there exit season!

I go to see Forfar a fair bit, the Bridies are not that great. Nice try though.

They are even better at Forfar. Who knows, if you keep Mix and Thompson at the club and Forfar get promoted back to League One you can try them out there next season!

Forfar aren't in league one

Shut up Twinkle.

Yeah Twinkle shut up. How dare you point out the hypocrisy of a Funster on here. That's not playing the game.

There's no doubt that being relegated at Dens is worse than, for example, being sent down at New Douglas Park or Rugby Park. It hurts more because of where it will happen. That doesn't mean that some United fans (myself included) will be overcome with grief and anger. Having sat through almost every single game this season and seen just how shite we are, the final nail in the coffin does hurt but it has been a long time coming. I've had a long time to come to terms with our inevitable demise (despite some small glimmers of hope dotted through the season). It doesn't make it any easier but it does mean that I'm way past anger (or being 'rattled'). Its just a feeling of pure shiteyness now, a dark cloud that follows you around; its a footballing numbness.

^^^^^^

Not rattled.

This has been a painful read as has the match thread. However when Fifespud posts about following his team despite handing his season ticket back then slithering back with his mrs one, thats when you know the game is up the poley

I think my actions prove my point. We were in danger of collecting the lowest ever top league points total, the club sack a club legend and replace him with an unreconstructed, bigoted, inexperienced, knuckle dragging moron. I make a gesture to illustrate how disgusted I am - but despite that I continue to support the boys on the park. You glory hunting fuckwits start greeting and gardening the moment things get tough. Grow a pair and support your team.

Archived