Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Not wanting to barge in all geezer and rude but, was it not you who had put that very poster on ignore because of his 'internet banter'?

I put him and you on ignore because the banter was pish. Not because it was offensive. Maybe I'm a wee bit more thick skinned, but I suppose we are all different.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'In a way only Dundee fans understand'. I get that. It's the essence of being the fan of any club. There's things that happen, good and bad, that you can only appreciate if your a supporter of the team/club it's happened to.

Maybe that's why relegation, even at the hands of our city rivals, is not such a big deal. In the bigger picture we'll take the negatives with the positives and come through the other side.

Plus, as stu has said, there's the steak birdies at Dunfermilne.

"Relegation even at the hands of our city rivals , not such a big deal"... How's the ticket sales going?

Thank you

Sevco lover leave our thread then ... simples

My point exactly.

There will be tears of sadness once Utd's relegation is confirmed from both ends of Tannadice street.

Thats how you can always spot the big team in a rivalry.  You'll see Ayr fans all over our thread if we go down too.

My point exactly.

There will be tears of sadness once Utd's relegation is confirmed from both ends of Tannadice street.

Thats how you can always spot the big team in a rivalry. You'll see Ayr fans all over our thread if we go down too.

So your saying your a bigger club than Ayr... not sure about that I'm afraid

So your saying your a bigger club than Ayr... not sure about that I'm afraid

That would confirm the majority view that you are an idiot.

Archived