St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Webster has been apparently training with us for the past few days. Could be an interesting signing if he stays fit and does tend to fit the mould of the experienced centre back that we want.

Where did you see that buddie? Trying not to get my hopes up for this one in case it doesn't work out.

Where did you see that buddie? Trying not to get my hopes up for this one in case it doesn't work out.

The guy on b&w Army who was keeping the fans in the loop about the Shaun Rooney trial has mentioned he's been training with us for the past few days. Nothing suggesting we're doing anything other than assessing his fitness at the moment though.

The guy on b&w Army who was keeping the fans in the loop about the Shaun Rooney trial has mentioned he's been training with us for the past few days. Nothing suggesting we're doing anything other than assessing his fitness at the moment though.

Ah, just seen that, cheers. Hopefully a deal can be worked out.

Andy Webster has been apparently training with us for the past few days. Could be an interesting signing if he stays fit and does fit the mould of the experienced centre back that we want.

Would be a good signing imo. Exactly what we need in beside the young defenders.

Shankland and mcmullen were both linked with us last season when under Murray. Surprising then that his targets are the same for a team who should have a different objective for the season and should be on a distinctly higher level than us.

Shankland and McMullen are class acts and should do well (assuming Shankland signs). Shankland was I believe the top scorer in the Development league last season. Considering the strikers we had in the Premiership Shankland should be a step up!

Reckon our squad (although smaller) - is on the whole stronger than it was last season. It's a long time since I've been this optimistic about a St Mirren squad! Now I've said that, we'll get pumped 0-3 by Dumbarton :(:lol:

Reckon our squad (although smaller) - is on the whole stronger than it was last season. It's a long time since I've been this optimistic about a St Mirren squad! Now I've said that, we'll get pumped 0-3 by Dumbarton :(:lol:

St Mirren's answer to the great feeling at Cappielow guy.

He's decent, but thinks he's much better than he is.

Right back or centre back.

Morton fans loved him at one point, like claiming he was Alan Hansen and Cafu's lovechild - never stood out for me either way - so he must have been alright but not outstanding

He is reasonably fast though

Archived