Motherwell FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell getting away with their pitch invasion, that is a complete joke.

Now if that was Rangers fans people would be chomping at the bit for us to get punished.

The SFA are useless c***s.

Whilst I completely agree with you that had Rangers fans done what our fans did that day and ran on to the pitch to goad the opposition support then it would have been a wet dream come true for the mock outrage brigade in the media, forums, phone ins etc, the reality is that that's all it would have been. Mock outrage.

Let's be honest here, nothing bad really happened that day. A section of boisterous Well fans ran on the pitch to get it right up the away fans who didn't respond with anything bad. The police moved in and order was quickly restored and everyone was able to get on with their lives.

What did you really expect to happen to Motherwell FC over this?

I'd just like to applaud the Motherwell fans for getting it right up the Sevco filth on that wonderful day.

Goading sevconians should be encouraged at every opportunity.

My favourite...

A no brainer here to anyone who sustained an injury or suffered PTSD to sue Motherwell FC

Visions of Rangers fans waking up in a cold sweat after nightmares about Cammy Bell falling over.

I see we're being linked with a pre-contract deal for Dunfermline striker Faissal El Bakhtaoui. Comes from Scott Burns in the Express, who is generally very good when it comes to Motherwell news.

I'd imagine we won't be the only Premiership team after him, so I'd imagine it would be a tough signing to get. He's impressed me in the (very limted) highlights i've watched of Dunfermline this season. It would be interesting to see how he'd cope with the step up.

I think he would be a very good signing, he would handle the step up fine I reckon as he ran rings round Ross County during their Scottish cup tie with them. An exciting player who has various tricks and skills and knows how to score. Lets sign him up.

Yeah, I watched the Ross County game, but I hope we've kept an eye on him for a while and this is not just on the back of one good game.

Nothing worse than signing a player on the back of one good cup game (hiya Stevie Nicholas, hiya pal!)

Archived