Motherwell FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell getting away with their pitch invasion, that is a complete joke.

Now if that was Rangers fans people would be chomping at the bit for us to get punished.

The SFA are useless c***s.

My favourite bit of the SPFL statement was the tear stained part about Motherwell not giving enough tickets to the "Rangers" supporters leading to problems in other parts of the ground. It wasn't Motherwell fans that broke the rules and bought tickets for the wrong end. I'd hope "Rangers" are taken to task about it.

I can't see the issue with the traditional good-natured pitch invasion either - if the few "Rangers" fans that were still in place couldn't take some mild banter, it's more their problem than anything to do with Motherwell.

Anyway - great to see that the can has been kicked down the road for 18 months, the type of treatment that an establishment team that's been in the top flight for over 30 years can expect :)

Motherwell getting away with their pitch invasion, that is a complete joke.

Now if that was Rangers fans people would be chomping at the bit for us to get punished.

The SFA are useless c***s.

They are indeed useless c###s. How else would you explain their failure to deal with the singing of bigoted and offensive songs at Ibrox and away games involving Rangers and also Celtic to be impartial.

I am also fairly certain that the flare which was thrown onto the pitch, was actually a Rangers fan in the main stand, based on comments at the time..

My favourite bit of the SPFL statement was the tear stained part about Motherwell not giving enough tickets to the "Rangers" supporters leading to problems in other parts of the ground. It wasn't Motherwell fans that broke the rules and bought tickets for the wrong end. I'd hope "Rangers" are taken to task about it.

I can't see the issue with the traditional good-natured pitch invasion either - if the few "Rangers" fans that were still in place couldn't take some mild banter, it's more their problem than anything to do with Motherwell.

Anyway - great to see that the can has been kicked down the road for 18 months, the type of treatment that an establishment team that's been in the top flight for over 30 years can expect :)

It was a good job the Rangers fans that were there showed great restraint, they should be shown appreciation for their class.

The diddy fans in this country have to be some of the worse for contradicting themselves, anywhere.

The SFA are a complete joke though, Andy Halliday gets sent off for putting his fist in the air, incase he starts a riot, yet fans can run on to the pitch and goad Rangers fans, which could have turned ugly.

They are indeed useless c###s. How else would you explain their failure to deal with the singing of bigoted and offensive songs at Ibrox and away games involving Rangers and also Celtic to be impartial.

I am also fairly certain that the flare which was thrown onto the pitch, was actually a Rangers fan in the main stand, based on comments at the time..

Whatabouterryyyyyyyy.

Running onto a pitch, trying to start a riot is far worse than any song that gets sung.

Whatabouterryyyyyyyy. Running onto a pitch, trying to start a riot is far worse than any song that gets sung.

That comment above - in a nutshell why we have the problems we have in this country.

The SPFL have found us in breach of these rules. We need to get our house in order. We are being taken to task.

Rangers and Celtic are not and will not. Motherwell and other provincial and smaller City clubs are easy targets for the establishment, yet most fans know where the real problems lie.....

That comment above - in a nutshell why we have the problems we have in this country.

The SPFL have found us in breach of these rules. We need to get our house in order. We are being taken to task.

Rangers and Celtic are not and will not. Motherwell and other provincial and smaller City clubs are easy targets for the establishment, yet most fans know where the real problems lie.....

You aren't being taken to task, you have got away with it.

What it has told other fans that it is ok to pitch invade and your club wont get fined.

I think we are all forgetting the main point here...

The assailant who attacked Lee McCulloch with a flag - does he remain at large?

#FIRPARKSANCTIONS

Over 8 months after the game, and it's great to see the Rangers fans still absolutely seething about the whole situation.

Glorious stuff. I don't know about you, but its fair brightened up my Monday.

Rangers fans :lol:

Over 8 months after the game, and it's great to see the Rangers fans still absolutely seething about the whole situation.

Glorious stuff. I don't know about you, but its fair brightened up my Monday.

Rangers fans :lol:

We just want to see something done about it, like i said if it was Rangers fans there would be an outcry about it and people wanting us fined/playing games behind closed doors etc.

The SFA have set the way for fans to pitch invade now without the fear of their clubs getting punished.

Archived