orangefest 2015

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To use cliched pie and bovril pish patter, I can feel the absolute seethe that the event passed off completely peacefully. Nae luck bigots.

Who's seething? The big event was a poorly attended failure which was pleasingly battered by wind and rain all day.

Glorious.

Of course he doesn't! He has got introverted, bullied social inadequate written all over him! Wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. Internet allows him to vent his resentment at the world free from reproach. Sad wee boy.

Getting called sad from a dirty tainted c**t like you. :lol:

I don't resent anything or anybody. I really really have no time for the OO, sectarianism or bigotry however. That can GTF, along with anybody that supports it.

Your event looked as embarassing as it sounded.

Attendance 1690

Small victory for the knuckle draggers 8)

Going by the pics, I would have guessed that you jumbled those numbers around to make it topical. I am sure the zero should have been the leading number with the rest being correct. ;)

To use cliched pie and bovril pish patter, I can feel the absolute seethe that the event passed off completely peacefully. Nae luck bigots.

^^^Seething because he hasn't dried out yet and we are all dry

Surely hose hoods should be white

No. The KKK and the Orange Order aren't remotely similar. The KKK are only a fraternal organisation - albeit for white brothers only - who celebrate and defend their faith and culture.

KKK.jpg

I'm not surprised, three men and a dug turned up, and they were all related so chances are it would pass peacefully :lol:

Archived