Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

'Broke a verbal agreement' :lol:

A verbal agreement means absolutely f**k all.

So fans were unhappy that our player of the year last season wanted to leave? Of course we were unhappy you thicko we're not going to wish him well are we!?

Actually I think you'll find that after the whole story broke and all the details were shared in the media, we played Montrose (at home) in the league cup and Scott Allan came on as a substitute to a good reaction all things considered and scored.

So, to say 'there was no way he was sticking around' just goes to show what I've thought all along, you know absolutely nothing about the whole scenario.

Give him a break.

Celtic take a player, Leeds United take a player, St Johnstone laugh at them. It's embarrassing for the fans of the world's biggest club ever.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unhappy? IRA bullets, hoping his diabetes got worse...unhappy fans.

Your own scumbag fans made any reconciliation impossible.

I've already mentioned that was a minority please do keep up.

Ah so you just completely ignore the part where I said he received a good reception, at Easter road, when he came on as a substitute AFTER it became clear he wanted to leave?

After your scumbag fans threatened him? nope i do not think that would have worked.

Threatened him in what way? Threaten him with a patrol bomb like Neil Lennon or in the way that crazy group threatened a journos wife and children bbz?

Daily Mail reporting O'Hallorans agreed terms but Rangers haven't contacted Saints since last week.

Rangers fans all over Twitter laud their club for what, if true, would be a complete disregard for the rules of the game and something that could lead to points deduction/fine/transfer ban.

Staggering stuff.

Wrong size hook m8

Its not a trolling attempt in the slightest. I just genuinely find it surprising none of your fans even question it.

Didn't celtic agree terms with Armstrong before Utd ?

No :lol: Why would any club in the world agree to let their player sign a contract with another club before they negotiate a price for them?

Daily Record are probably talking utter shite, like they do on a regular basis. Why anyone would take their word is beyond me.

is the Mail and the Record the same company?

Archived