Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt anyone's hurting as much as Allan's arse is, sat about ra Sellik Park playing zero football.

Probs has a heated seat and a dece' fabric making it very comfortable with the extra money he has.

and whatabootery, surprise surprise

Okay, unlike you I'll give you the courtesy of addressing your point.

So because a few moronic individuals who were clearly in a minority (oh look, one of your teams favourite words) 'threatened' Scott Allan, he decided to not wait out for 5 months to sign for Rangers? Is that what you're saying?

I trust you know Scott well to confirm this? Or is this more shite you're spouting?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1453503654.052963.jpg

Just like his eyes, the valuation and actual bid were miles apart.

It amazes me Rangers fans look at him and can't see hes a total conman. It'll sink in after a couple of years though, you'd imagine.

Your boards and twitter were full of absolute seething moronic c***s and his manager broke a verbal agreement, there was no way he was sticking around, stop deluding yourself.

'Broke a verbal agreement' :lol:

A verbal agreement means absolutely f**k all.

So fans were unhappy that our player of the year last season wanted to leave? Of course we were unhappy you thicko we're not going to wish him well are we!?

Actually I think you'll find that after the whole story broke and all the details were shared in the media, we played Montrose (at home) in the league cup and Scott Allan came on as a substitute to a good reaction all things considered and scored.

So, to say 'there was no way he was sticking around' just goes to show what I've thought all along, you know absolutely nothing about the whole scenario.

Are there any Rangers supporters really that bothered about Scott Allan? A very average footballer who has obviously got a very high opinion of himself.

Nobody came out of the deal well. HIbs lost one of their better players. Rangers wasted far too much time chasing him even after it was obvious Hibs had backed themselves into a corner and simply couldn't sell him to them. Celtic have paid a transfer fee and probably decent wages for a player who is not anywhere near as good as they have. The player himself left a club where he was well thought off to a club he despises to sit on their bench(at best). I suppose the wages help ease that pain but he could have got that elsewhere if he had just honoured his contract.

Archived