Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

It was Hibs who released the SA dealings to the press and Hibs made it clear that they would not sell to Rangers at any price, in the end celtic paid less, you have this one completely wrong.

Can you please provide information on much Rangers total bid was and how much Celtic's total bid was?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I be concerned about other fans turning up to my ground? I support my club, my local club and it makes no odds who else supports them apart from mates and family.

All rangers fans have left of the glory hunting days is a bunch of them turning up on masse at Ibrox every second week thinking unexplanatory they have been hard done by and no surrender or some shit. Lets see where you are after a few more years of winning sweet FA and being rodgered off Celtic every single match.

Celtic may well go on and win the SPFL title for the next 2,3,4 or whatever seasons, but one thing is certain the season they don't win it the only other club that will win it is Rangers, that's for sure.

If you say boo, the Arselickers think you're seething,raging, having a meltdown.

Just keep up the good work and annoy the kunts.

Aye Bambino you are doing a great job. We are all seething. Keep up the good work. Don't try and enter into any kind of debate just keep posting utter nonsense it really is so annoying

Their?

Killie don't sing Hello Hello with some words changed regarding Ayr United?

The key words in your sentence was "words changed".

To say otherwise is like there is no difference between me saying "you silly man" and "you dirty f****n b*****d".

#thinkbeforeyoupost

Celtic may well go on and win the SPFL title for the next 2,3,4 or whatever seasons, but one thing is certain the season they don't win it the only other club that will win it is Rangers, that's for sure.

And how will you feel exactly about Celtic doing 10 in a row? Because that's also for sure. :)

Oh ffs Youngsy.

Are you still coming out with this tired old shite, you stupid old goat?

You might be right, but what's your point? Who exactly are you criticising? Are you simply pointing out that the OF have more resources than anyone else? Or are you attempting to offer anything more profound?

It's very clear that you'd hate Aberdeen to pull it off this season. You need to believe that the game can only be about two clubs.

It really is ever so pathetic.

Oh ffs Youngsy. Are you still coming out with this tired old shite, you stupid old goat? You might be right, but what's your point? Who exactly are you criticising? Are you simply pointing out that the OF have more resources than anyone else? Or are you attempting to offer anything more profound? It's very clear that you'd hate Aberdeen to pull it off this season. You need to believe that the game can only be about two clubs. It really is ever so pathetic.

First of all i'm not criticising anyone, this was a response to a Hibs fan and his nonsense about Rangers being also rans in the SPFL Premiership.. Secondly my point is that the reality of Scottish football is such that there is not another club, outwith Rangers realistically, that is capable of taking the SPFL title from Celtic.

As for your absolute nonsense and garbage as regards Aberdeen winning the Premiership, grow up, i would like nothing better than to see Aberdeen, Hearts or any other club giving a realistic challenge to Celtic and subsequently winning the Premiership, so do me a favour you arrogant little cunto give your head and mine a rest. Now point out where in any of my posts where it's ' very clear', your words, not mine, where i have described that i would hate it if Aberdeen won the title this season.

First of all i'm not criticising anyone, this was a response to a Hibs fan and his nonsense about Rangers being also rans in the SPFL Premiership.. Secondly my point is that the reality of Scottish football is such that there is not another club, outwith Rangers realistically, that is capable of taking the SPFL title from Celtic.

As for your absolute nonsense and garbage as regards Aberdeen winning the Premiership, grow up, i would like nothing better than to see Aberdeen, Hearts or any other club giving a realistic challenge to Celtic and subsequently winning the Premiership, so do me a favour you arrogant little cunto give your head and mine a rest. Now point out where in any of my posts where it's ' very clear', your words, not mine, where i have described that i would hate it if Aberdeen won the title this season.

You've not "described" how you'd hate it if Aberdeen won the title; you've merely revealed it.

Conclusively.

And how will you feel exactly about Celtic doing 10 in a row? Because that's also for sure. :)

Oh i'm just looking forward to our 55th title, Henrik, probably the same as your in-laws. :)

(We now await the usual, 'you've never won it before', nonsense).

Archived