Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Ffs all you can do is laugh at these deluded fuckers wetting their frilly knickers over a crocked player. :lol:

The former incarnation used to spend millions on players and now the orcs are tugging away furious at the prospect of ACTUALLY buying a player. :lol::lol::lol:

Well if it makes you feel good bears, then have your so called GIFUY and think that the P&D's are seething n aw that.

The logic from the bears at the moment appears to be that Warburton can do no wrong and is a managerial genius and to sign Kiernan must be Warburton stealing the best players from a relegated club who failed a medical at another club.

If this was any other club the bears would be pointing and laughing because they are trying to sign a player who failed a medical and would call him a failed crock.

Marquee signing. :lol:

Its a transfer thread, are we meant to ignore an incoming player?

Don't see why you're bothered about who we're signing anyway

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a transfer thread, are we meant to ignore an incoming player?

Don't see why you're bothered about who we're signing anyway

I don't see why not, you have already ignored the 11 players who left who came to the club with the whole support shouting GIRFUY's and be very afraid Timmy. So been there seen that and I am still wearing the tee-shirt.

This could get really embarrassing for you like the last 4 years and long may it continue.

I don't see why not, you have already ignored the 11 players who left who came to the club with the whole support shouting GIRFUY's and be very afraid Timmy. So been there seen that and I am still wearing the tee-shirt.

This could get really embarrassing for you like the last 4 years and long may it continue.

Ignored? I mentioned them on the first post.

Yep definitely overpaying for a player involved in a team that nearly got promoted to the English top division.

It's not the price tag that's funny, more the fact were getting stories about a financially striken shambles of a club in the Scottish Championship needing to spend a seven figure sum on a player. Not surprising that you don't get it tbh.

Good luck with getting an answer, I have asked the same question aboot 10 times on several threads, not one of them has even attempted ta answer it...Ill try again...

Anyway back to the no mark in charge with little experience of Scottish football, just what he gained at Celtic..How much do you zombies think he will need to spend to reach the promise land and hanging onto Celtics coat tails? Considering last years utter failure and the fact you have probs aboot 3 players on your books capable of top flight football, now remember how far behind the Scottish champions you actually are, how much of a warchest do you think he will need?

Aberdeen finished 17 points behind Celtic. Motherwell finished 39 points behind Aberdeen. Motherwell beat sevco 6-1 in the play-off. You finished 3rd in the Championship a staggering 24 points behind Hearts and that is after they took their foot off the metal, Not to mention finishing behind Hibs..

This is the challenge this newcomer faces, ooooft... :lol:

How much do you chumps reckon needs to be put into the breadman and old man rivers warchest??

Old Firm thread for this sycophantic p*sh please. So tedious....

Whats wrong are you missing us lol.

So how much did the Roberto Carlos of Accrington Stanley cost in ginger bottles?

I wasn't aware Rangers had access to hard currency?

Things must be looking up 8)

Sadly for me I was around to see Rangers sign half a Dutch team.

English talent like Chris Woods, Paul Gascoigne, Terry Butcher, Trevor Stevens and Mark Hateley.

Of course most of the Scotland team came from Ibrox, Ally McCoist, Andy Goram, Mo Johnston, David Robertson, Dave Macpherson, Barry Ferguson and Alan McGregor.

Now you sign some guy who wouldn't excite a Falkirk fan!!!!!!!

Aye. Changed days. I actually don't mind it. If 'the new regime' bring players on rather than buying players in then it's all good.

Aye, For about 90 years.

Not sure why this is a question. Obviously we have had loads* of Irish players at Ibrox.

*loads. I could reel off a dozen names of Irishmen who have played for us without resort to Google.

Archived