Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Halloran has pace, we tend to dominate territory and possession. If he can run at players and run into space I think he will work well at this level. He does not have to bag 20 goals or create loads of chances, just keep attacks moving quickly.

'It cost Rangers £450,000 and Record Sport understands this was the same package offered to the Perth side a fortnight ago when the Ibrox club made it clear signing O’Halloran was a priority'

Same offer that was on the table a few weeks ago, Saints were just hoping they could increase the price, it never happened, getting pumped out of the cup meant they had no choice but to accept.

Just so I'm clear, we are now saying that "Record Sport understands" is a valid submission of evidence. I can never tell if the Record is full of shit or a respected journal the way folk on here flip their opinion.

Just so I'm clear, we are now saying that "Record Sport understands" is a valid submission of evidence. I can never tell if the Record is full of shit or a respected journal the way folk on here flip their opinion.

I hope you are not questioning the integrity of a journalist dhave , after all since when should they require a bit of evidence to back up their claims ?

Neither can I, according to a few Saints fans earlier in this thread, then the Record was spot on and I was clutching at straws when I questioned where it was getting its information from. it`s fine though you were up in arms at those Saints fans too.

Oor dhave would never question the integrity of our honest and dignified journalists tedi. Just no would dhave do such a thing

Do Rangers sign central midfielders or central defenders these days?

I thought these are the areas where Rangers are weakest.

Holt, Law, Halliday, Shiels, Thompson, Zelalem, Crawford and Murdoch.

I think we're fine right now. Even put a couple out on loan. We do need some CB's but.

Archived