Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

What can you do, if fourth officials who are only there as glorified substitute refs for televised games, decide to grab the limelight and make blatantly wrong decisions that need overturned? You grasp of football is weird if you think losing a striker only impacts on his team's capacity to attack.

Lyle should have had better discipline and the dignified official wouldn't have had to take such action. Clearly Lyle was acting the hardman because it was a televised game.

Did I say that it only impacted that? I simply asked if he was a good defender?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyle should have had better discipline and the dignified official wouldn't have had to take such action. Clearly Lyle was acting the hardman because it was a televised game.

Did I say that it only impacted that? I simply asked if he was a good defender?

Yes, most tiresome this.

Even you would admit that it was quite the most feeble sending-off, if you were to let yourself.

I've not seen Lyle deployed as a defender, but thanks for the silly question.

Yes, most tiresome this. Even you would admit that it was quite the most feeble sending-off, if you were to let yourself. I've not seen Lyle deployed as a defender, but thanks for the silly question.

Now you know how the rest of us feel...

Surely people can't think Rangers will be competing with bottom 6 teams to avoid relegation next season?....

There's no way.

Top 4 at the very least.

For once I agree with you. Although I am not sure If Falkirk and Dundee United will be able to keep you off the top.

Archived