Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't agree with that. If you watched Boyd last season it was purely down to confidence in himself and throughout the team. I would never doubt Boyds professionalism or his effort. Using him as a target man didn't help matters either.

I am sure he will pick up where he left at Killie and get back to his free scoring form

He always has thrived at his big club.

Looking forward to seeing the raging berzzzz when they see the utter dross XI that starts the season, following their inflation busting ST rise and "warchest" promises.

Warburton signed Jota from Celta Vigo B, Andre Gray from the Conference and Stuart Dallas from Crusaders, 3 of Brentford's best players, I doubt many Brentford fans had heard of them either.

You mean Brentford signed them. One of the biggest issues between Warburton and the owner was who was deciding which players to go for. How did that pan out?

A clue: Benham still owns the club, and Warburton has has to take up managing a second tier club in Scotland.

Warburton signed Jota from Celta Vigo B, Andre Gray from the Conference and Stuart Dallas from Crusaders, 3 of Brentford's best players, I doubt many Brentford fans had heard of them either.[/size]

My mate who lives in Luton was always talking about Andre Gray.

Pretty happy with the signings we have made and will be making. We need to get a couple of forward players in though. Would hate to go into the season relying on Miller and Clark. Hardie and Gallagher are OK but we need more than that!

Shit not Marvin Bartley. :shutup

Oh well that's the league over then :rolleyes:

The league was over long before we were linked with Marvin Bartley....not that your club will need to concern themselves with promotion. Say hello to the Dunfermline supporters in the league 1 forum next season from me.

The league was over long before we were linked with Marvin Bartley....not that your club will need to concern themselves with promotion. Say hello to the Dunfermline supporters in the league 1 forum next season from me.

Christ, St Mirren and Dunfermline in the same forum, glad I wont need to see that

I hope this talk of Stevie May, comes to something. I think Miller still has the technical ability for another season, his work ethic is also exactly what I imagine Warbuton would like to see in older pros.

Can't have miller doing the running again though, he's not got the legs anymore. Get him playing like he did in 10/11 and he will score.

:blink:

If Wabara signs thats the back four sorted.

Wabara Kiernan Wilson Wallace

With McGregor, Zaliukas and Gasparotto as back up.

Didn't see much of you last season, but from what I remember of Wilson and Zaliukas both are better than Wilson. Kiernan and Wabara are unknown quantities, I don't really expect much from them I'd play

Wabara McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Didn't see much of you last season, but from what I remember of Wilson and Zaliukas both are better than Wilson. Kiernan and Wabara are unknown quantities, I don't really expect much from them I'd play

What?

Thank God. He's finally broken

Archived