Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Many have said you'll mature as a poster once yer balls drop.

Many have said it ?, now you are just posting outright defamatory lies now and I'll expect you to back that statement up by quoting the damning evidence.

If not continue posting yer pash auld yin so that many can tell you how facking rotten a poster you really are. :P

Yup. Many have said you'll mature as a poster once yer balls drop.

Many have said it ?, now you are just posting outright defamatory lies now

Haw I was trying to be kind. The word was, "He'll never be a poster as his baws will never drop". I just took the James Traynor approach to reporting ;)

Haw I was trying to be kind. The word was, "He'll never be a poster as his baws will never drop". I just took the James Traynor approach to reporting ;)

Yes we all know Kinky, it's the new Rangers philosophy of say one thing and then say another thing later as to suit the current agenda and ignore what you said before as if you never did post it. Unfortunately for Tedi and No8. both fuds appear to forget often what they posted. :lol:

Scotland youth international Tom Lang will join Rangers from Birmingham City tomorrow.

Andrew Halliday and Reece Wabara also began their trials at Murray Park today.

In the now infamous words "Who are these people, who are these people who are signing for the club, the Rangers fans demand to know who will be destroying this club, just who the fcuk are these people?". :rolleyes:

Grudgingly admit that signing so called English lower league no marks is definitely a better transfer policy than signing up has beens/duds with links to the old club.

Hasn't done ICT much harm and they've picked up a lot of their better players from further down, just depends whether some of the angrier and intellectually challenged peepul will be happy with a sensible approach.

As I said when he was appointed, at any normal, non shambolic club, Warburton would be an excellent appointment. It just depends whether the off field shenanigans consume him or not. We live in hope.

Grudgingly admit that signing so called English lower league no marks is definitely a better transfer policy than signing up has beens/duds with links to the old club.

Hasn't done ICT much harm and they've picked up a lot of their better players from further down, just depends whether some of the angrier and intellectually challenged peepul will be happy with a sensible approach.

Well they aren't too happy at the moment over on Ragers Medjia. The are starting to grumble at the time it's taking and the "quality" they are bringing in, no household names to wet their panties over yet. They expect one or two bigger signings around the £1.5 million mark and King better get the wallet oot.

Glad the defence has been improved but we desperately need attacking players before the Hibs game. Aswell as some pre season matches.

Erm Pappy, these players haven't even kicked a ball in earnest yet but yet you claim the defence is improved ??? Boyd & Miller scoring for fun ring any bells ? and no need to post quotes from your fellow followers on how much the Wonky Donkey Mohsni was going to improve the squad and have a huge sell on fee.

Best waiting until they play a few games before you make claims as bold as that.

Erm Pappy, these players haven't even kicked a ball in earnest yet but yet you claim the defence is improved ??? Boyd & Miller scoring for fun ring any bells ? and no need to post quotes from your fellow followers on how much the Wonky Donkey Mohsni was going to improve the squad and have a huge sell on fee.

Best waiting until they play a few games before you make claims as bold as that.

In fairness to our latest Pop-Up Orc, the very fact that none of these players is named Mohsni makes them a de facto improvement on Psychohontas.

Glad the defence has been improved but we desperately need attacking players before the Hibs game. Aswell as some pre season matches.

You thought Mohsni was a player though. :lol:

West Ham. :lol:

In fairness to our latest Pop-Up Orc, the very fact that none of these players is named Mohsni makes them a de facto improvement on Psychohontas.

I posted some statistical analysis on Mohsni from last season in the Hearts & Hibs games only. He played in 3 of the 8 fixtures and the team average of goals conceded with him playing was 1.1 per game, when he didn't play the averaged 2.2 goals per game and they think their defensive problems will be sorted now that their best statistical defender has left in humiliation. :lol:

I have done a bit of research on their new manager and according to the Brentford fans forum they got annoyed at times because the team just passed and passed the ball around for ages at the back. Sure the possession stats were big but they didn't do a lot of attacking with it and when they did they all went gung ho and got caught out at the back by the counter, they said their defence was shite as well but here we have Warbbles bringing in new defenders no cnut knows really. Kiernan who statistically reduced the defences ability to stop goals at Birmingham when he played is being touted as a world class defender nearly just because Warburton brought him in and not that it might be jobs for the boys Warbbles apparently coached.

When I get as bad as you you demented bigot then I'll worry.

I was bored over the weekend and decided just to surf through the forum randomly. The amount of threads you've made a complete cnut out of yourself and the seething mess you leave behind in threads is astonishing. Mr Billy Big Baws blowing yer Trumpet eh ? :lol:

HBQC having an HBQC

Archived