Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sevco and the champions league :lol:

So Potless Paul says about 7 years. No plan ta speak of

Lying King says about 3-5, (variable, difficult to pin him down). Whatever it takes, Kids inheritance, over investment, rightful place etc.. Not a great plan but its a plan.

Warburton conquers Europe in Year 3 with some rejects from the lower leagues of England, he has a very cunning plan..

Starting to think Warbs is as deluded as the rest of them...Pleasing :thumsup2

Not really his plan is to conquer a Scottish Premier League which is at best third rate with players from fifth richest league in Europe. Makes sense to most people.

Not really his plan is to conquer a Scottish Premier League which is at best third rate with players from fifth richest league in Europe. Makes sense to most people.

He'll struggle to conquer the SPL m8

You have to trust the new managers judgement. Well you at least have to give him the chance but when i see these signings i just think 'Liam Brady' Wayne Biggins..Carl Muggleton..Stuart Slater etc etc

You have to trust the new managers judgement. Well you at least have to give him the chance but when i see these signings i just think 'Liam Brady' Wayne Biggins..Carl Muggleton..Stuart Slater etc etc

But, but, look at the diddies you've bought in the past!

That bares absolutely no relevance to the fact, the team you supported died & the tribute act you've now attached yourself to are signing complete diddies JUST NOW!

Yes, but even those haddies still enabled the Celtic of that era to be in the top three or four sides in the country.

Rangers don't currently need to be even that good.

Most of these signings seem relatively sensible tbh. And that's not a phrase I'd normally use in association with Rangers.

I see what you're doing here chappy.

Sensible signing? Not the old Bud

Calling us Rangers? Not the old Bud

You have one of three choices:

1. You have had a significant shot of morphine.

2. You, as a Midden fan, are shiting your breeks in advance of the new season.

3. You took the bike on the South Deeside Road, turned right and ended up on the Road to Damascus.

I'm not having you slag off Stuart Slater, that guy could do something like 10000 keepy uppies. Respect where it's due ffs.

Yes, but even those haddies still enabled the Celtic of that era to be in the top three or four sides in the country.

Rangers don't currently need to be even that good.

Didn't that team have the legend that was Anton rogan in it?

Didn't that team have the legend that was Anton rogan in it?

Rogan was a bit earlier, was he not?

Was he still around in the Brady era?

Both good examples of people who were hopeless at their jobs, but achieved excellent Celtic Top Trumps scores.

Yes, but even those haddies still enabled the Celtic of that era to be in the top three or four sides in the country.Rangers don't currently need to be even that good.

That is true and i am not having a go at the manager. We have to trust his judgement. I just hope he is not underestimating the oppisition he will be expected to compete against.

From what i hear Wabara has impressed and will be signed.

That is true and i am not having a go at the manager. We have to trust his judgement. I just hope he is not underestimating the oppisition he will be expected to compete against.

From what i hear Wabara has impressed and will be signed.

That's the worry I have but hopefully Weir will keep him right about the level of our game.

I see what you're doing here chappy.

Sensible signing? Not the old Bud

Calling us Rangers? Not the old Bud

You have one of three choices:

1. You have had a significant shot of morphine.

2. You, as a Midden fan, are shiting your breeks in advance of the new season.

3. You took the bike on the South Deeside Road, turned right and ended up on the Road to Damascus.

Sensible signings are just not Rangers. I think we can put the old club vs new club thing to bed now.

I'm not having you slag off Stuart Slater, that guy could do something like 10000 keepy uppies. Respect where it's due ffs.

He couldn't even get served in the Leapark in G/ mouth, Tony Parks had to vouch he was over 18!:lol:

I am fairly pleased with the players we have signed, really intrigued by what kind of football he is going to try and get us playing, just hope the fans do not get on his back too quickly when the inevitable poor result comes along, it will take time for the players to bed in and he has really only had a few weeks to work with them.

I also think we will see a few more joining including the likes of May and / or Allan, makes sense to delay announcing this till ST`s go on general sale.

May and Allan would be exceptional signings but do you really think they'll happen? Seems a bit Football Manager fantasy land to me. Allan may well join but can't see it in this window.

Archived